Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At my grandma's funeral a few years back all the cousins showed up with their kids and I was told to watch them, after all that was my job at all family functions. Nevermind it was my grandma and their great aunt. It was my job to watch them, why should they pay for child care when I was around. My mother now wonders why I want nothing to do with her family.

Comment

Yeah every funeral I've been too, I had a sitter for the kidlets. The rest of the family ...well they drag thier little ones everywhere. And of course my family is the kind that never sets limits or says 'no' so you can imagine how well that went. Yes my grandmother was relegated to babystting duty during her own husband's funeral. I was mortified!

OP: I'm deeply sorry for your loss. *offers homemade cookies*
      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Quoth Yarnil View Post
        I was at the funeral of the mother of my best friend. Someone "forgot" to turn off his cellphone. Ok, once, irritating, but alas, everyone can forget that.

But over 15 calls in 15 minutes..... TURN OFF THE DAMN PHONE IN SUCH A SITUATION
        Once is an accident. Twice is entitlement. FIFTEEN?! . . . is justifiable homicide.

Comment

I know..... I did restrain myself, but it was hard....

Comment

Working...
          X