This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not again

I've had another miscarriage. Second one in a year. I feel like I'm never going to be ok again after losing two babies.

It happened over Monday and Tuesday. I was attempting to work today aiming for something normal, but got pushed into an absolute meltdown by a CW/higher up but not direct boss who KNEW I had miscarried again. They were asking me to do something and I told them I wanted a second opinion from the person who is more familiar with what they wanted and I could talk with them Monday when they were in. For some unknown reason, they didn't want to wait. I told them I really didn't feel confident handling it without this other person because I was on the verge of an anxiety attack and could barely breathe. They ignored that and kept going. (This was over a text based internet chat.) I pulled in my boss and he intervened and suggested I take the rest of the day off, but I was a gasping, crying, hyperventilating mess for a while after.

I'm looking for a therapist now. I haven't seen one since before my first miscarriage. I don't know how to cope or process this. It's like it's even worse this time because the grief from the first never really goes away.

I know it happens to a lot of women, but that doesn't help. I've barely been able to breathe all week.
    The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

I'm so sorry, Cookie. :hugs:
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

I'm so very sorry.
      "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

I'm so sorry Cookie
        They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Ohh cookie....hugs...I'm so sorry

Comment

So sorry to hear that!!
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

*hugs* i'm so sorry. It's a horrible thing, and the lack of empathy from others makes it worse.

You know where I am if you want some reassurance or a shoulder.

Comment

*hugs*

We're here for you, hon. I'm so so sorry, but you know how to reach me if you need to talk.

*HUGS*

Comment

So sorry
                  Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

*gentle hugs* I'm so sorry hun. Add me to the list if you'd like to talk to someone.
                    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Thanks, everyone. It means a lot.
                      The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

Sorry to hear
                        Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

I'm so sorry. I found some solace in online support groups and also the hospital near me had an in-person support group. There are also the wonderful people here.

I've been there, hon, I'm so sorry for your losses.

Comment

I'm so sorry Cookie, I hope you find the help you need.

I've been there too, two miscarriages in a year. That was 2 years ago now and I still think about the babies I have lost. (((((hugs)))))

Comment

Huge hugs. I'm so sorry. You're welcome to PM me as well if you need to talk.
                              At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Working...
                              X