This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth worddork View Post
    There is a look, a face if you will, that you work at and perfect, will stop a crying child mid wail. I learned this look while working at a bookstore. Never had a crying child stay crying long. Most call it "the Mom" look, you know the old school moms who smacked their kids when they pulled that sh_t.
    I love that look. When parents won't control their brats, you surreptitiously go over their heads by glaring balefully. No harm done - hell, might even be good for a rugrat in some way, hell if I know - and the screaming/hitting my keyboard ends.

Comment

Reminds of this day I had: http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=10525

Enjoy.

Comment

Quoth Fawn View Post
        I hate kida that do that, but its partially to blame on the parents because they haven't taught the kid control.

Its hard to do any work (especially talking to people) when theres a wailing child around.
        I'm also very prone to headaches, and stress especially gets them going. With Nazgul child around, I developed one that didn't go for ages after, even tho I took some pills for it, cuz I felt so stressed.
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Know what I do?

If I'm in line, and behind or in front of me is a kid shrieking, I'll pretend that it scares me. Like I'll jump or nearly fall over and go in my best Kelsey Grammar voice "Dear Lord, what is that ear piercing noise?" or something like that.
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
            Know what I do?

If I'm in line, and behind or in front of me is a kid shrieking, I'll pretend that it scares me. Like I'll jump or nearly fall over and go in my best Kelsey Grammar voice "Dear Lord, what is that ear piercing noise?" or something like that.
            *snicker*

I can so totally hear that.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I get a regular young ugly teenage dude that comes in my work and acts retarded and makes annoying noises and shit. I just get so pissed that this stupid kid needs to be kept an eye on at all times i think.
              Providing Excellent customer service and Filtering out nonsense people.

Comment

Argh... Nazgul child returned yesterday, causing me to have fantasies involving the application of duct tape. X_x Tho at least his mother didn't go to my till this time.
                People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                X