Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got to close the store for five hours :)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got to close the store for five hours :)

So I wake up to get ready for work when my mom makes mention that swing guy called to tell me the waxers are coming. I call to ask him, and he said it was the cleaners. Cleaners come once a month, to do heavy duty cleaning, while the waxers come ONCE a YEAR and do super-duper move all display and put chemicals that kill on the floor. I figured it was the cleaners, since in four years, they've never came on my shift.

Guess who came that day that rained and I had no coat? Yep. Me. I got to close and lock the store, move all display, then wwait outside in the cold rain to tell people that we're closed. Swing guy was nice enough to stay so he could /yell/ at customers. Even though the cleaners were parked in FRONT of the door, we had FOUR WET FLOOR signs, FOUR BUCKETs, and a Giant DO NOT CROSS sign wrapped along the door, we STILL had at least 60 customers trying to climb over the barracde as we repeatedly yelled We're CLOSED.

Lots did not understand. Fewer didn't belive us and tried to force the door in to get his cigs. me and swing guy weren't even alloowed inside because the cleaners had to wear masks for the crap they put on the floor to clean, even after they left we had to wait an extra hour for it to /clear/. So I had NO customers between 11:00 pm and 4:03 am.

I still somehow did 500 dollars in sales though for what was basically 3 hours work O_O.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

You should have modified the wet floor signs to say "Wet with deadly chemicals floor"
    "Reverse racism" lol

Comment

Quoth Miffed View Post
      You should have modified the wet floor signs to say "Wet with deadly chemicals floor"
      Yeah, but that will only help when someone gets in and dies. It won't actually stop the SCs, because, as we all know, (say it with me, folks) SCs can't read.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

ah yes, can't beleive I forgot that fact after having lurked here forever ><
        "Reverse racism" lol

Comment

Working...
        X