Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a little door in my bedroom closet for access to the pipes to the bathtub on the other side of the wall. When I was a kid my parents noticed an odd smell coming from the closet, and my dad took out the shelf and opened that little door. There was a dead mouse in the insulation.

I think there's a mouse in one of the walls in my house. I keep finding my cats just sitting there looking at the baseboard. It's kinda funny, actually. They also sometimes sit staring at the back wall of the kitchen and living room because of the squirrels that get on the roof.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

We had a rat problem at our last place.

The neighbors had dogs and they left the food outside, so the rats would eat that food (the dogs were little useless yappy ratdogs that barked all the freaking time), then they'd use the overgrown trees on both sides of the fence as their little highway up onto our roof.

Some of them were starting to set up a nest in the crawlspace over the dinging room add on, and you could sometimes hear it scratching away. The cat was so anxious to get herself up there to take out that rat.

There were never any rodents anywhere on our property that a cat or large dog could get to. Every animal in the houshold at some point had taken out a rat or mouse.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
      X