X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
    To change the subject...

Happy Pre-Birthday!!
    I'm gona actively ignore the last story (Seriously, being a guy has it's advantages every so often) and wish you a happy April Fools day (from another April Fool in fact)!

Oh, and BB, I have to ask:
    Were the treadmills by any chance in front of the windows with the ellipticals back away from them? As that would explain it. I mean, isn't the entire point of Gyms to show off your HAWT workout clothes to the public?

Comment

And here I thought the lady that changed her entire wardrobe, right down to her undies, in the middle of the dressing room was nasty. That's just....ew. *barf*
      Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

I threw up a little in my mouth reading the last part of post. One of my managers at the hotel one time told us that his g/f got so drunk the previous weekend she had him change her tampon. That grossed me out

Comment

We have a friend and one of his deep, dark, dirty secrets is that he pulled a tampon out of a chick......with his teeth.

Comment

There must be something wrong with me. I just laughed hysterically for the longest time. I guess nothing really bothers me unless I see it personally.

Sorry you had to see that. Women can be so gross sometimes.

As for the girl in the gym... gah. Totally a case of I'm-better-than-you syndrome.

About the girl in the bar... she ain't flirting right. Poor thing.

Comment

I'm slightly more baffled that she was using both at once. Belt and braces sort of thing?

Quoth blondemarmot View Post
              We have a friend and one of his deep, dark, dirty secrets is that he pulled a tampon out of a chick......with his teeth.
              From what I'm told, the real class maneouvre there is to pull it out with your teeth and then flip it over your shoulder with a noncholant flick of the head. I'm no expert and I seem to remember the claim came from a notorious bullshitter, so your mileage may vary. However, that may indeed be the correct protocol.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                I'm slightly more baffled that she was using both at once. Belt and braces sort of thing?
                Yes, Raps, there are times one needs both. However, one NEVER needs to change them in a place where others will be grossed out.

Ewwwww.

Comment

Holy biscuit!!!

Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BookBint View Post
                    She then proceeded to walk at 5km/hr at a flat incline. Go outside if you're only intending to walk on a flat surface! I smuggly sprinted another 3k and was still going when she finished and left.
                    If not for the fact that you described her as 'makeup before the workout' and wearing designer gym clothes, I'd be saying 'go easy on beginners, hmm?'

But .. meh.

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                    Heavy flow day.

Or she's a good gym bunny and actually braces all her abdominal muscles when she lifts - and since the abdominal muscles include the pelvic floor muscles, that can squeeze a tampon.

But my bet is heavy flow day.

(And here you guys thought we were having fun, laughing it up and eating chocolate during our monthlies!)
                    Seshat's self-help guide:
                    1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                    2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                    3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                    4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
                      (And here you guys thought we were having fun, laughing it up and eating chocolate during our monthlies!)
                      As I said to a female colleague last night, I'm rather happy I was born male.

Rapscallion

Comment

Geeeeeeeeeezus I could NEVER do that kind of thing in front of anyone let alone a group of people!!!!

She probably poops with the bathroom door open too....she's got problems.
                        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Could have been much, much, much, MUCH worse. We have a specific protocol for retained tampons (forgotten for a month or more). One assistant to assist/chaperone the doctor, one to run to the outdoor dumpster with the double-ziploc-bagged tampon. Afterward fumigate the room with deodorizing spray. Put "out of order" sign on room door for the rest of the day.
                          Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints...
                          TASTE THE LIME JELLO OF DEFEAT! -Gravekeeper

Comment

Wait, PEOPLE FORGET!!???
                            ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Forgetting a tampon for a MONTH means that she hasn't... had sex, touched herself, wiped after using the bathroom? How can someone ignore a part of their body for a month?

Comment

Quoth skeptic53 View Post
                                Could have been much, much, much, MUCH worse. We have a specific protocol for retained tampons (forgotten for a month or more). One assistant to assist/chaperone the doctor, one to run to the outdoor dumpster with the double-ziploc-bagged tampon. Afterward fumigate the room with deodorizing spray. Put "out of order" sign on room door for the rest of the day.
                                I was getting pretty hungry right up until I read that.
                                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                                X