This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Crescent Cat View Post
    At that point her coworker turned towards the guy and told him he can't talk to her like that and to chill the hell out.

"Why the fuck are you getting involved!? This doesn't concern you! I'm an American!"

* facepalm * What . . . the . . . fuck?

The worker told him to take his money and leave. He did, swearing he'd never come back (thank God).

Crazy fuckers are crazy.
    Appropriate response: "Regarding the terms for a quick tug on a rope, I have no idea whether or not you are a Yank, but you are definitely a jerk."
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
      I'm surprised at the lot of you. The proper answer for this sort of thing is "Good for you. Do you want a fucking cookie?" But then, I'm a bastard like that
      oh i'm sooooooo gonna use that, lol
      there's some people with issues that medication, therapy or a baseball bat just can't cure

Comment

mm, lani tupu...*drools.*

what??

i loved that show; i almost cried when they cancelled it.
        look! it's ghengis khan!
        Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth AyreBiskits View Post
          oh i'm sooooooo gonna use that, lol
          My own response in a similar situation was 'And? Doesn't stop you from being a giant soppy c*nt, either.'

No, it didn't instigate a fight, but I did get a (deserved) smack upside the back of the head from my dad afterwards.

Comment

Working...
          X