This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth violiavampyr View Post
    Lol. One of the residents was in paying rent last week and her "Better them than me" notification went off. I automatically went for my phone even though I knew I'd put it to silent.
    It gets a laugh out of my friends and family when I forget to silence my phone.

[Everyone's doing whatever.]
    Phone: "Better them than me!"
    J2K: "Goddammit." *slaps pocket*
    Everyone else: *laughs*
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

The boyfriend is demanding, yes DEMANDING, that you all make him a friend on this. I believe my life and the lives of our food babies are at stake here. Please help.
      thebenweld48 is his handle, I don't believe I have much time before he neurotically checks his game again!

Comment

I just started playing this. At least I think so since I already had one origin account under my email. So I have two! Spork4pedro and amanadaday15.

Ah! The notifications! I love 'em but always forget to turn off my sounds at work.
        Now, if you smell the roses but it doesn't lift your spirits, you're either allergic to rose pollen or you need medical intervention. ~ Seshat

Comment

I could not get my login to work for a month or so. Now playing again.

Comment

ok I think I got everyone who posted a username....I'm not stalking you honest >.>
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

the boy-on the boards as anarchyarachnid(doesn't post much, if at all), is consequencesIX
              Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

I just started playing this a month ago or so. My ID is kleinjessicam.

Comment

I'm playing now too. So if anyone gets any friend requests from fma_fanatic it's just me looking to be your neighbor-eeno!

(off screen): shut up Flanders!
                  Random conversation:
                  Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
                  DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

I need neighbors (to invade!)

I'm vhowell642. Or, if you prefer, PM me and I'll give you my Facebook name. Gotta go squish some more aliens!!!!

Comment

RetroEnzo75 here

Comment

The game caused me immense embarrassment last week when I went to watch a play. Turned the phone onto flight mode in case I wanted to use the camera mode but didn't turn it to silent.

Half way through the second act, and during a quiet scene, my phone decided to tell me that the dog track was available by getting Homer to sing in my pocket. I've never pulled a battery out of my phone so quick in my life.

Comment

Working...
                        X