This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Rush Limbaugh

Rush Limbaugh, conservative media icon, dead at 70 following battle with cancer
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

We had Hannity's eulogy (so to speak) of Rush on just now. The clip of Rush's last show had Mrs Deserted in tears.
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
    OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
    she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
    Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Back in Fidonet days, in 1994, a discussion forum for Limbaugh fans was where I met this guy I've been married to since 1995.
      "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

When I was in high school back in the late 80's/early 90's, I remember wolfing down my lunch and then trying to find a spot in the school to listen to a few minutes of his show before I went back to class. He helped make me the man I am today.
        He will be missed by millions here in the States, and around the world.
        "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Just a friendly reminder that the usual rules apply in here. If you have a personal or political point to make, take it to Fratching.
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

OK folks, I understand there's not much -- good or bad -- that can be said about Rush that isn't Fratching material. However, we had to delete two posts because they crossed the line. There's a thread at Fratching where people can be a little more open with their feelings about him. Activity there has been lacking lately, and this would certainly be a great subject of discussion there.
            Sometimes life is altered.
            Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
            Uneasy with confrontation.
            Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
              Back in Fidonet days, in 1994, a discussion forum for Limbaugh fans was where I met this guy I've been married to since 1995.
              wow someone else who knows about Fidonet.
              I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
              -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
                wow someone else who knows about Fidonet.
                I remember Fidonet. Was a Co-sysop on a BBS that had it.
                Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

I never used Fidonet, but I was a reg on local BBS's in the early 90's. Never spent money on memberships so I couldn't download files, but the libraries were open to free users, and I could email my friends in the military (bang paths are fun).
                  Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
                  OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
                  she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
                  Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Working...
                  X