This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This week's dumb criminal

A suspected drug dealer had to be helped down by police after he got stuck up a tree during a raid. The 33-year-old man was found hiding in a nearby garden when armed cops and police dogs stormed a house. He climbed up the tree to evade police and was yelling abuse at them. However when the time came for him to come down he pleaded 'I'm too scared man, I'm shaking here'. Police had to produce a ladder and guide him down
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

And not a single one of them had the courage to look at the criminal, look at the tree, and say "Fetch me that axe."

Comment

Let's have some respect for the trees. The proper response would be to call the fire department. They can use a fire hose to flush him out of the tree.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
        Let's have some respect for the trees. The proper response would be to call the fire department. They can use a fire hose to flush him out of the tree.
        Oopsies! Somehow we hooked the pumper up to the sewer main. Sowwwwwy about that. Here's a mesh trailer you can hitch to the back of your cop car.
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
          Oopsies! Somehow we hooked the pumper up to the sewer main. Sowwwwwy about that. Here's a mesh trailer you can hitch to the back of your cop car.
          Neither the tree nor the property owner would be happy....

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
            He climbed up the tree to evade police and was yelling abuse at them.
            Was he hoping to scare them into submission?
            This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
            I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Would have been kinda funny to see his reaction if some alert citizen had approached the tree while starting up a chain saw.

Comment

Quoth workerbee222 View Post
                ... starting up a chain saw.
                Don't worry, Lil Buddy, we'll get you down."
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                X