Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halloween Round-Up 2011 ( Now With Bonus Homophobia~ )

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
    Well.... Rosie is essentially topless... >_>
    She's also essentially three cardboard boxes stacked on top of each other and I don't recall any of them having a viewport for cleavage. >.>

Quoth XCashier
    I don't suppose you'd like this Doctor Who/Jem crossover story then...
    Boooo....needs Matt Smith. ;p

Quoth Ellain
    Where I'm from, "Zeller" refers to a mental facility.
    Zeller's is amazing for all the wrong reasons. The one here is like a time capsule from 1985. The look, the feel, the smell, the employees, its like they're all out of place and the entire store is its own pocket dimension where time has ceased to progress. Now they just repeat the same day from 1985 over and over.

Notice that it has absolutely no windows or interior walls. Its basically a parking garage. Once you enter, you can't figure out where you are or what time of day it is or anything. You just wander endlessly through totally barren aisles of products that have likely not been displaced from their shelves for years. Occasionally, you may run into another prisoner, but the Sadness has already taken them and they probably won't notice or acknowledge you.

If you spent too long in there, you slowly start losing the ability to see colour.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
      She's also essentially three cardboard boxes stacked on top of each other and I don't recall any of them having a viewport for cleavage. >.>
      Out of all the Jetson's characters, this would make the least sense for a slutty costume!
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
        I...

Should I be proud or ashamed that I get this reference?
        I'm just happy that someone else here did.

And a little worried that no one got the "Big Lebowski" one...
        "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
          And a little worried that no one got the "Big Lebowski" one...
          Hey now, just because I didn't comment on it doesn't mean I didn't get it.

The Jester abides, man.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
            Out of all the Jetson's characters, this would make the least sense for a slutty costume!
            I dunno, I really can't picture a slutty Elroy (nor do I want to...)
            "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
              I dunno, I really can't picture a slutty Elroy (nor do I want to...)
              Rule 34 it is there online

One of my goddaughters asked why I called a friend of ours 'Elroy' so I went online to find an image of him [the guy looks like Elroy all grown up, it is sort of scary] and I forgot to safe the google image search
              EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth RealUnimportant View Post
                Oh I feel blessed... Due to a week off work, I've just been privileged to read two "new" (to me) GK threads in one day.

I love the costume descriptions, and shall have to look for earlier instalments from previous years now!
                If you have the time I HIGHLY recommend going through GK's entire post history - it's all good.
                Life: Reality TV for deities. - dalesys

Comment

Just remember that you should [U]Never[U] drink or eat while reading his posts

Comment

I drink all the time while reading GK's posts. But I do it with the GK Rule in place.

I turn my head from the monitor, take a sip or gulp of whatever it is I'm drinking (usually beer), make a point of swallowing, and THEN turn back to reading the post.

The above really should be amended to never eat or drink while simultaneously reading his posts. If you alternate between consuming and reading, though, you should be fine. If not, you are probably going to have one messy monitor.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                    Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
                      Rule 34 it is there online

One of my goddaughters asked why I called a friend of ours 'Elroy' so I went online to find an image of him [the guy looks like Elroy all grown up, it is sort of scary] and I forgot to safe the google image search
                      I'm not surprised, but I am glad it wasn't me who googled it.
                      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Windex will take care of that. But keyboards? That's a lot harder.
                        Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

For those curious about Rosie, this is the costumes she wore:
                          http://www.purecostumes.com/hallowee...t-costume.html
                          Now, if you smell the roses but it doesn't lift your spirits, you're either allergic to rose pollen or you need medical intervention. ~ Seshat

Comment

Quoth Spork4pedro View Post
                            For those curious about Rosie, this is the costumes she wore:
                            http://www.purecostumes.com/hallowee...t-costume.html
                            That's.....really more "I killed Rosie and am wearing her skin as a trophy".

Comment

don't forget carrying her head as the trophy! That's my favorite part!
                              Now, if you smell the roses but it doesn't lift your spirits, you're either allergic to rose pollen or you need medical intervention. ~ Seshat

Comment

Working...
                              X