This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legend of the Honeyman

I am a Barista at Popular Coffee Place X, hereon out to be known as TD, (standing for my own personal nickname for my place of employment,) "TwinkleDollar."

And I'd like to tell you all a story that I, myself, did not, at first, believe. Warning: this story is kind of dirty and a little bit sick.

I work in MA. There is a man who drives an old red Audi with NH plates who goes from TD to TD, despite the fact that there is a restraining order barring him from the premises.

He has OCD. He will order just a cup of hot water, and he brings his own honey, (hence, The Honeyman,) and for the first few visits to each individual store, he will just sit there.

Well, when he begins to get comfortable in one of these locations, he will use the restroom to masturbate in, and as he grows more comfortable with a location, he will start, for example, leaving 'presents' for us poor employees to clean up at the condiment bars. Eventually, he'll get so comfortable in a TD location that he will actually use chairs in the cafe seating area to barricade himself into a comfortable little niche, and masturbate right there.

And, thankfully, I was not there the day he entered my store, though my poor coworkers were.

The sick, masochistic part of me wonders what he does with the honey. The rest of me (luckily, the controlling aspect,) doesn't care.

The good news: I clean my store to within an inch of its life. So, yeah, it's still clean, but the idea of that occuring is still... Oh god.

Quoth BaristaGirl View Post
    I work in MA. There is a man who drives an old red Audi with NH plates who goes from TD to TD, despite the fact that there is a restraining order barring him from the premises.
    Put of me (the part that isn't disgusted) wonders, "Does he do it in other chains?" And then I wonder further, "Why your chain?"

Eeeewww...
    I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Quoth Spiffy McMoron View Post
      Put of me (the part that isn't disgusted) wonders, "Does he do it in other chains?" And then I wonder further, "Why your chain?"

Eeeewww...
      Exactly. Very valid questions. I wonder if Dunks has this problem, you know? Or does he see TD as more 'upper class' or whatever because of the OCD? does his therapist work on this problematic behavior with him? How far will he go? I imagine him driving down the east coast, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey... Why can't he just get off in the privacy of his own home?

Comment

Quoth Spiffy McMoron View Post
        Gotta do something with the caffine high... just walking into the place sets him a-buzzin. I blame it on the portion sizes you serve: large, huge, and hummingbird-for-a-day.

Comment

Quoth Gurndigarn View Post
          Gotta do something with the caffine high... just walking into the place sets him a-buzzin. I blame it on the portion sizes you serve: large, huge, and hummingbird-for-a-day.
          Now that might make sense. If he ordered coffee, tea, a freakin' latte... Or, really, anything with caffiene in it. Instead of, you know, a cup of hot water.

Comment

Why can't he just get off in the privacy of his own home?
            No hot barristas.

Comment

Shouldn't it be plural?
              TwinkleDollars?

Also, instead of masturbation, why not just try asking a hot barista out?
              Sure, it takes a bit of time, but-
              Never mind.
              "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

I think I saw this on an episode of law and order. Well.. something very similar but I wont get into the graphic details. Kinda creepy, ok REALLY creepy.

Comment

Quoth novicecrafter View Post
                  I think I saw this on an episode of law and order. Well.. something very similar but I wont get into the graphic details. Kinda creepy, ok REALLY creepy.
                  The Honeyman Child Molestor on Law and Order SVU? Yeah, I saw that, too. Eerie, how it reminded us both of that. It's obviously not as important or as sick as pedophilia, but it's still pretty gross as far as I'm concerned...

Comment

Why can't he just get off in the privacy of his own home?
                    Maybe it's boring and doesn't do anything for him.

Or perhaps it's all about the public aspect of it all.

Biscuit. I need .
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Gawdzillers View Post
                      Also, instead of masturbation, why not just try asking a hot barista out?
                      "You masturbate one time in a TwinkleDollars..."
                      And that's why he'd never get a 'hot barista'. However, to be an enabler here, there is a 'Women of TwinkleDollars' Playboy DVD out there, he could go buy one of those, and masturbate at home... they get naked... he doesn't have to imagine anything.
                      Or, perhaps the reverse is what's happening. He owns that DVD, and is coming into the store because the women on the DVD are too... distant for him, they're not real so he goes into a store to see them in real time, and imagine them stripping in the store...?
                      Probably putting way too much thought into his actions.
                      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

I have a guy come in every night for some reason, buy a $1.08 worth of gas on Pump number 8 (he'll park behind someone if they are using that particular pump and all the rest are empty)

Counts his steps audibly as he walks into the store

He pays with a $1 bill and 8 pennies, always asks for a reciept.

Yikes...

Comment

The one in the OP makes me angry since it's a socipathical attitude (I'd think he's more BPD and OCD), and if he keeps doing and doing it, as much as I LOATHE commitment, I think it'd be the only viable solution, at least for a while.

Now namrepus' OCD makes me sad. at least it doesn't seems so far to impede him at the gas station (we haven't seen him at other aspects of life) but OCD is not an easy disease. not at all.
                          I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

The Honeyman Child Molestor on Law and Order SVU? Yeah, I saw that, too. Eerie, how it reminded us both of that. It's obviously not as important or as sick as pedophilia, but it's still pretty gross as far as I'm concerned...
                            That was my first thought when I saw the word "Honeyman"...

I watch too much L&O...

So how much does $1.08 get you anyway... Like, a shot glass?
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                              So how much does $1.08 get you anyway... Like, a shot glass?
                              About a litre of premium around these here parts...
                              I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Working...
                              X