This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
    i know you would TRY TO nurse him to health, but all you girls trying to be helpful would end up killing the boy
    They probably would. But at least he'd go out with a smile from A to Z
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
      Now I know it's not a sci-fi movie, but it's one that makes me miss MST3K greatly!
      also.

All my tapes are in storage. I'm desperately scared they will be unplayable when I finally get around to DVDing them. My wife watches something that starts right after America's Funniest (Home Videos?) and I occasionally see Trace Beaulieu's name scroll by as a writer.... makes me miss the whole gang even more.

[/THREADJACK]

Comment

I have a friend who lives on 4chan and just periodically links us amusing and/or terrible, terrible images. Mainly terrible. >.>

I seriously think reading 4chan is his day job.

Comment

The #chans are evil. Pure and simple.

... I probably shouldn't admit to having actually posted on one of them... Although all I did was identify a song in a stupid Phoenix Wrong flash video and in another case comment that one particular anime would be better if the chick wasn't thinking throughout the entire episode... nevermind the tentacles and demon unicorn and stuff...

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
            The #chans are evil. Pure and simple.

... I probably shouldn't admit to having actually posted on one of them... Although all I did was identify a song in a stupid Phoenix Wrong flash video and in another case comment that one particular anime would be better if the chick wasn't thinking throughout the entire episode... nevermind the tentacles and demon unicorn and stuff...

^-.-^
            Phoenix Wright <3. Started working through Phoenix Wright 3 last night at work. My legal endeavors shall continue this evening. ^^

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
              Phoenix Wright <3. Started working through Phoenix Wright 3 last night at work. My legal endeavors shall continue this evening. ^^
              Oooh... I'm jealous... I don't even have the second one, yet... *pout*

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                Oooh... I'm jealous... I don't even have the second one, yet... *pout*

^-.-^
                The 3rd one doesn't come out till October here......but the Japanese version includes a fully translated English mode..... ^^

Comment

Quoth MystyGlyttyr View Post
                  Not to those of us who watch too many cartoons

I almost forgot how much I love to say that. *starts saying it again*

TWO STUPID DOGS!!!
                  Check out my cosplay social group!
                  http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

Working...
                  X