Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What part of 'it's not our problem' do you not understand?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What part of 'it's not our problem' do you not understand?

So, this guy calls in today, with his phone not able to get calls from anyone other than people with our phones...or so he said, but I'll get to that later.

So I look at the account, and lo and behold, he's called in not once, not twice, not even thrice before on this same problem...5 times. And each time, we run through the steps to try and figure it out, and...the problem he's saying either doesn't exist, or is not our problem! (I tend to believe the latter, as I pulled up his call records and there's plenty of calls from just about every other carrier that exist, except the tiny ones that no one really knows of...but I'm just the CSR, what do I know?).

So, after round six, our company vs. this guy, I tell him what many others have before:

You need to have the specific people who are having trouble calling you call their providers, because (holy shit!) that's where the problem is. The response:

I don't care what you say, it's your problem and you need to fix it RIGHT NOW!

Well what the hell, I'll just pull a magic button out of my ass and fix the problem that we've been denying for 10 days now. Yeah. Even if I had said button, it's not likely I'd be inclined to do so.

A little more back and forth, and he says he wants to cancel...and with that, well, it's no longer MY problem. I think he hung up on the poor guy with the cancellation team (I hope he understands that, with that, he's still gonna have his phones and whatnot.)
    Call centers: A little piece of hell, with flourescent lighting!

Huzzah! Ass buttons!
    *blinks* How did the fairies fit that up there?
    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
      Huzzah! Ass buttons!
      *blinks* How did the fairies fit that up there?
      Just hope they're not the size of Staples 'Easy button.'
      This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.

Comment

Quoth bigjimaz View Post
        Just hope they're not the size of Staples 'Easy button.'
        Quote Dalesys:
        ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Working...
        X