Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um, been teetotal for some years, old bean.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth hecubus View Post
      Froot Loops, dangit!
      Frosted Flakes? *looks distraught*
      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Super Sugar Crisp? Crispy Critters! Ooh, Count Chocula!

..now I'm hungry. And I feel like watching "The Strongest Man in the World" with Kurt Russell.
        "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

Quoth Bloodsoul View Post
          ..now I'm hungry. And I feel like watching "The Strongest Man in the World" with Kurt Russell.
          I didn't know he liked that, and I didn't know you hung around with him. So, question time! Does he like sweet or salted popcorn?

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
            So, question time! Does he like sweet or salted popcorn?
            You guys have salted and sweet in your theaters in the UK? Lucky! When I was in Thailand, I thought that was one of the best things ever. My friend and I would get one and have them do half salty, half sweet. I miss it!

Comment

Quoth Shengirl View Post
              My friend and I would get one and have them do half salty, half sweet. I miss it!
              Best popcorn ever? Fresh kettle corn, right out of the kettle. Holy crap, even on a hot August day, wandering a fair, you can't get better than that sticky sweet/salty mixture.

Best. Popcorn. Ever!
              "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Yeah, the sweet popcorn thing is a strange phenomenon in the US. I have never seen a US movie theatre have sweet popcorn, with the exception of a rare theatre actually having Caramel corn. But the sweet kettle corn is a carnival/ harvest festival staple.
                The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
                  Best popcorn ever? Fresh kettle corn, right out of the kettle. Holy crap, even on a hot August day, wandering a fair, you can't get better than that sticky sweet/salty mixture.

Best. Popcorn. Ever!
                  Mmmmm....

Even better at the end of the day when they're passing out ginormous bags of the stuff for way cheap.

^-.-^
                  Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Shengirl View Post

You guys have salted and sweet in your theaters in the UK? Lucky! When I was in Thailand, I thought that was one of the best things ever. My friend and I would get one and have them do half salty, half sweet. I miss it!
                    It's not in theaters, but look for "Kettle Corn". That's the sweet stuff.
                    ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                    And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

I do love me some kettle corn, but anything you make in a microwave can't compare to how it's popped at a theater for some reason.

Comment

Working...
                      X