Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest, this is why I love Hebrew Nationals' motto, "We Answer to a Higher Authority".

For the past few weeks I've continually kept my open drawing notebook by my register, just to doodle between customers on dead nights (shh, don't tell). Gotten a lot of positive feedback.

...wonder how would people react if I said she was a goddess character for Dungeons and Dragons? ^_^
    "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

Quoth Misanthropical View Post
      When I threaten to give my big guy a butt kicking the likes of which God Himself has never seen, is that blasphemy?

And, NO I wouldn't really give my son a butt kicking.
      Yes, but only because the creator has seen a lot of crap throughout human history and unless you've invented a new form of torture he's seen it.
      How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth Barefootgirl View Post
        A hundred years later, i don't know if its better or worse that now we don't lock people up for suffering from the same condition, but let them wander the streets becoming distressed at what they see around them.
        I'd rather have 'em wandering the streets than holding public office. At least then their antics are far more amusing.

Quoth HowMayIHelpMe? View Post
        Call me crazy, but I'd have been tempted to lean in real close to that guy, and, speaking in a low, conspirational
        whisper, say, "Hi....My name is Satan. And I'm going to barbecue you when you die."
        ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Weren't the Beatles bigger than God, too, or was that just the Simpsons' rip-off, the B-Sharps?
          I wasn't terribly impressed with them, either.
          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Please count me among those that would like to see the entire list, too!

Quoth blas87 View Post
            How dare he use my name in vein without my permission.
            Which vein? The pulmonary or venae cavae? Or like a vein of gold? Or is meant to be in a humorous vein? Or, maybe, in vain? Sorry, that one made me giggle....a lot!
            It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

The Beatles were supposedly bigger than JESUS, not God.

I can so see a scene like that in a movie. The clerk takes the report and throws it in the garbage and then "burn baby burn" starts to play as the clerk dances and the guy gets a horrified look on his face.

Comment

Quoth Eggmont View Post
                The product line *Generic Cleaning Company* Antibacterial wipes. The packaging claims that there is nothing better, this is blasphemy as it implies that the product is better than God himself.
                Errr...if God is all-powerful, can he create a bacteria that a cleaning wipe better than him can't kill?

*head implodes*
                "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Eggmont
                  The product line *Generic Cleaning Company* Antibacterial wipes. The packaging claims that there is nothing better, this is blasphemy as it implies that the product is better than God himself.
                  Well, logically, if God created bacteria and Generic Cleaning Company wipes kill said bacteria, then yes. I'd say Wipes - 1, God = 0 at this point.

I'm so glad I'm able to mainly avoid religious nutjobs at my job. We USE to have an account for some sort of insane praise Jeebus church infomercial that would wrangle us all sorts of crazies ( That line was an entire post onto itself ). But they canceled it 2-3 years ago, thank God.

I too would like to see this in depth report though. ^^

Comment

Report status: KIA

Sorry to anyone who wanted to see the original report, it was destroyed by a spilled 2 litre bottle of coke
                    If i get chance i will try to recreate a partial version of the report
                    Oh yeah? well you have a gambling problem! - Homer Simpson

Protect the beef - Various <prestige> warlocks

Comment

Assuming I didn't have to worry about getting my ass canned for it, my reply to that guy would've been:

"Buddy, let me ask you something, okay? I'm already going to burn in hell for being a godless heathen, so why the hell should I care?"
                      ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                      And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth CrazedClerk View Post
                        The Beatles were supposedly bigger than JESUS, not God.
                        Actually, what was said was that the Beatles were "more popular than Jesus Christ." Which I never saw as blasphemous, because, when you're talking popularity, in many parts of the world, the Beatles were more popular than Jesus. Just a statement of fact.

Comment

Quoth hecubus View Post
                          Actually, what was said was that the Beatles were "more popular than Jesus Christ." Which I never saw as blasphemous, because, when you're talking popularity, in many parts of the world, the Beatles were more popular than Jesus. Just a statement of fact.

And they said it because they had sold more albums than bibles that year.
                          The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

Quoth JustADude View Post
                            "Buddy, let me ask you something, okay? I'm already going to burn in hell for being a godless heathen, so why the hell should I care?"
                            But as a godless heathen, you won't burn. Maybe a bit of a darker tan than you'd like, but...

You'll also bust out the hotdogs and the keg.

Unseen but seeing
                            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                            3rd shift needs love, too
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth hecubus View Post
                              I do know that, thing is that in the pop culture world, the general belief is that Beatles did at one time make the ridiculous clain that they were "Bigger than Jesus" even if that's not quite what was said and what was meant.

Comment

Working...
                              X