This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before my morning coffee

She wasn't really "sucky" but she was too much to deal with when I hadn't had my morning coffee yet....

First of all she was calling my office wanting information for an office in the next State.

'yes I can look up their phone number for you' (on the same damn website you have access to)
    'no, I don't know why the only phone number listed is the national 800 number'
    'no, we don't have a comprehensive listing of all offices and their numbers'
    'no, I don't know if so-and-so has a box there, you're calling a different office in another state'
    'no, they wouldn't give you the street address of a po box, that's a security issue'
    'no, it's impossible to "look up a po box" registered to a street address. it doesn't work that way and (see above) it's a security issue'
    'no, I don't have any information on a recreation area hundreds of miles away in another state where I've never been'
    'no, I don't know when their library opens'

'you have a nice day too' (please lose my number)

"You'd feel a Hell of a lot better if you'd just rip into the occasional customer."
    ~Clerks

I can't even put my pants on before I've had my morning coffee, let alone dealing with something like that.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

I wouldn't have been able to deal with that, no matter how much caffeine is in my system.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I was telling my boss about it and apparently there are a few out there who think the post office is omnipotent. Way back when she was a carrier, a couple of crack heads stopped her on the street to ask if they had a package.
        After a few rounds of, "what's the address" and "we've been expecting a package", they finally told her the address.... it was 65 miles and several zip codes away. These einsteins appeared to believe that because the truck said "US Postal Service" their package just had to be in there.

"You'd feel a Hell of a lot better if you'd just rip into the occasional customer."
        ~Clerks

Comment

Working...
        X