This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused Lottery Customer

Yesterday, I got a customer who gave me a Cash 5 slip and told me that she wanted separate tickets for each day of the week. It turned out that she filled out all 5 games on the slip and assumed each game would print separately. She wanted to cancel the tickets with 5 games on each one but the machine won't allow it so the tickets were put aside since she didn't want them. She ended up writing the numbers on a piece of paper and told me how she wanted her tickets and she ended up buying them.

The customer claimed that she played the game before. If that was true, she would've known that if she put 5 games on 1 card that it would print on 1 ticket.

My service desk coworker got this customer first but let me take this customer since I'm familiar with the lottery machine. She even told me that I did the original transaction correctly and that the customer messed up.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

She must have had it confused with pick3 and pick4, but even then, the only way to get a ticket drawings in advance is to use the multidraw option. Unless there's a special game in your state, I don't know what she was thinking.

Comment

Working...
    X