This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something I never thought I'd hear my boss say

Ok, my boss is getting old. And she only recently got a laptop at home, with the internet. I don't know what she's been doing on there, but I think I'm going to have to have a talk with her. Today at lunch, she said,"I feel so bad for my (female) dogs in this snow. Everytime they go out to squat, they have to stick their twats right on the ground!"

I choked on my drink.

I'm SO glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that....
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

The things you discover on the internet for the first time.
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

What does this have to do with her recent internet access? She's an old lady, it's not like she's never heard or used that word before.

Comment

Or maybe she thought it meant something else; but the definition of the term is pretty clear! Hee, the things you see on the net... Like this post It made me snort.
          "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth Flying Grype View Post
            What does this have to do with her recent internet access? She's an old lady, it's not like she's never heard or used that word before.
            I was thinking that she had no clue how her doggies peed!
            It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
              I was thinking that she had no clue how her doggies peed!
              But that is how female doggies pee! They put their little coochies right down there, and if there's snow they may be right down in it.

Comment

Quoth Flying Grype View Post
                But that is how female doggies pee! They put their little coochies right down there, and if there's snow they may be right down in it.
                I know that! Both dogs we had were females. It sounds like she didn't know that!
                It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Working...
                X