This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wherein a prank backfires

We've just completely redone all the employee bulletin boards in the store (something Captain Jellico was supposed to do three months ago but didn't ), including the safety board. Since we're expecting another visit from the DM this week, The Don told me to do four new Safety Observation Snapshots as soon as possible so they'd be posted and the new DM would have one less possible thing to complain about.

While I was pinning up the SOSs (I wrote more POSITIVE Safety Observations today that I ever have before), I thought I heard someone moving around nearby, but no one was in the break room, and I didn't see anyone in the corridor, so I shrugged it off.

Finished, I headed back up the corridor when Natasha jumped up from behind the floor machine and screamed "MEHA!!!!!!!!!"

She DID startle me, but didn't scare me all that much; I just don't get too terribly flustered by this sort of prank.

Natasha, on the other hand, was now laughing so hard that she doubled over at the waist and shrieked "I'm gonna piss myself!!!" before running into the women's room.

Nice going. You try to scare the crap out of me, and YOU'RE the one who nearly soils themselves!
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

*snickers* Fun...

Comment

And I'm pretty sure the biohazard would mean a negative Safety Observation Snapshot.
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
        And I'm pretty sure the biohazard would mean a negative Safety Observation Snapshot.
        I suppose, but it'd be awfully mean to give someone who just peed their pants an SOS for having done so.
        "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

You see, I'm the opposite. I startle WAY too easily. One one particularly bad day, I had 40 rooms to clean so I was working well into the dark hours of evening . Other MOD was helping me. She ran off to go get more towels for the cart, and on her return trip, decided it would be fun to jump around the corner and startle me.

Guests were calling 911 and calling the front desk fearing someone was being murdered, I screamed so loud.

When I do pranks, I put some thought and planning into them. I had Boss Man calling his credit card company in a panic because he thought he'd been charged $450 for a mail-order bride from Ukraine. Now that's a prank, if I do say so myself!
          Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Working...
          X