X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy did not have information re: what event he was here for

This happened today around 1 p.m.

Visitor Parking is reserved for an event, a writing exhibition for one of the school districts, from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. There are only enough spots in the garage for number of spots the dept. sponsoring the event requested to be reserved.

Because the event begins at 4 p.m., "Nancy" from the parking office said I could only let 10 people not here for the event park during my shift, the first shift.

When the guy arrived, there were already 10 cars parked in the garage (those customers were not here for the reserved event). Some people had already arrived for the event.

guy: "I am here for the event"
    me: "What is the name of the event you are here for today?"
    guy: "I am here to see the principal. My name should be on the list. It is Jones."
    me: *thinking.....the people who already arrived for the event did not tell me their work title/job & so I have no idea if there is a principal already parked in the garage*
    me: "The principal?"
    guy:"Yeah...the principal. My wife works here."
    me: "What is the name of the event you are here for today?"
    guy: "I do not have that information"
    me: "What time does the event begin?"
    guy:"I do not know. I am late. My name should be on the list. It is Jones."
    me: "I am sorry, but that name is not on the list."
    guy:"But you did not even look at the list."

So I look at the Outlook calendar, where the reservations are posted, but there is not a reservation for anyone with the name Jones.

me: "I am sorry, but there is no one with the name Jones on the event list."

He looks irritated. He leaves.
    Last edited by snugglegirl05; 02-19-2010, 12:22 AM.

Now if he had said Smith, he'd be fine...

Comment

Working...
    X