This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patience he has not...

So it was a real busy night the other night, and had a line of customers. Guy came in with a huge plastic bag of cans and demanded that I take them. I told him to hold on til I was finished with the customers in line. He screams something, grabs his bag and SLAMS IT AGAINST THE DOOR, screaming like a child and walks out while me and the other customers are confused, (a few wanted me to call police). Less then a minute later he comes in again, demanding that I take it now since I havel ess customers.

I told him to get the fu out. He claimed I was trying to provok him, but he left at least. Rather angry and screaming like a lunatic.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Quoth Plaidman View Post

I told him to get the fu out.
    Good for you!!

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
      Guy came in with a huge plastic bag of cans and demanded that I take them. I told him to hold on til I was finished with the customers in line. He screams something, grabs his bag and SLAMS IT AGAINST THE DOOR, screaming like a child and walks out while me and the other customers are confused, (a few wanted me to call police). Less then a minute later he comes in again, demanding that I take it now since I havel ess customers.
      Since moving to Oregon, I've seen can collection machines at every grocery store around. Why couldn't he have gone to one of those, rather than pitching a fit at you?
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I hate impatient mfers.
        "I've come to realize that ever since I started working, everyday is a little bit worse then the day before...so that means every day is the worst day of my life..."
        - Office Space

Comment

Working...
        X