This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
    Isn't that going to make the beer warm or the boobies cold?
    Maybe it's for sake?

Comment

*shudders* people who lick their money or check are nasty. People who chew on MY pen before they give it back are nasty. People who pull sweaty money out of their pockets or shirt are nasty. So are people who sneeze on their money or my pen.

One of the grossest things to me is when the other people at the service desk pull out their little snacks and eat between customers. I will not eat any food up there if I have touched anything or helped any customers. I generally won't touch my hair or face either. I won't even put on chapstick unless I have washed my hands first. I don't know how my coworkers touch food with the same hands that they returned all manner of nasty objects with, and eat it like there's no problem. Blech!

Comment

Quoth The Distorted Kwi View Post
        Yep, but if you told the Ancient Greeks about these tiny little things called "germs' that lived in their saliva, they'd have buried you alive, you heretic!
        Saliva's a good antiseptic for the person providing it, ish.

Rapscallion, waiting to be proved wrong

Comment

Quoth Spiffy McMoron View Post
          I'm a little surprised that someone, somewhere is not selling a combination bra/moneyclip.
          No, but I am sure it is on its way. After all, they DO have a bra/shopping bag!

As for the people in here getting freaked out by saliva, you guys are right. That stuff is disgusting. Thank goodness it never touches our food.............

Anyone making any of the above posts best not have ever kissed anyone else passionately, that is all I have to say.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
            No, but I am sure it is on its way. After all, they DO have a bra/shopping bag!

As for the people in here getting freaked out by saliva, you guys are right. That stuff is disgusting. Thank goodness it never touches our food.............

Anyone making any of the above posts best not have ever kissed anyone else passionately, that is all I have to say.
            Hey, I'll swap spit with my wife, Jester. I'm just not keen on getting an unexpected DNA sample from some tourist named Bob I've never met before.

And don't even get me started on people that hoick one up and spit into garbage cans.
            Who elected me Grand Marshal of the Moron Parade today?

Comment

Quoth AFpheonix View Post
              They make a booze bra now
              Interesting. My wife could probably hold an entire keg in hers.
              Sometimes life is altered.
              Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
              Uneasy with confrontation.
              Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth Gurndigarn View Post
                Maybe it's for sake?
                If a woman is classless enough to put a flask in her bra, I doubt she's drinking something as classy as sake.

I'm thinking rubbing alcohol.
                I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                  Really? "I wear a 40DD, underwired with a 40 oz attachment..."

Isn't that going to make the beer warm or the boobies cold? I don't drink and I'm not a romantic, but I'm fairly certain that both are not desireable.

Rapscallion
                  https://www.thebeerbelly.com/Product...Code=200%2D007

I suppose a nice mulled wine.....
                  Otherwise, cold beverages would make one a tad nipply...

Comment

I have never felt the need to use saliva to make it easier for me to get bills, papers, or plastic unstuck. Ick!

But, really, there's not much that can make money worse that it already is. It's not really a very clean item to begin with. [Filthy Lucre article - Times]

Quoth Mark Healey View Post
                    I hate those people who lick their fingers befor handing me the money. Everytime this happens I feel like I should wedge their change in my ass crack before handing it to them.
                    Gah! Ass-pennies! (a cookie to the first one to get that reference... and no Googling it!)

I've never done it myself, but I don't see anything wrong with women keeping money in their bra. I mean, I've gotten money from guys who've been working hard. They'll pull it out of their back pockets and it will be damp from them sweating. Bra money can't be anywhere near as gross unless they keep it underneath.

Oh, and for those who asked: [the Bra Pouch]

Quoth booger View Post
                    *shudders* people who lick their money or check are nasty. People who chew on MY pen before they give it back are nasty. People who pull sweaty money out of their pockets or shirt are nasty. So are people who sneeze on their money or my pen.
                    My Coworker has the absolute nastiest story about this particular crime against decency. One of her people chews on pens. He's really, really bad about it. He's been known to chew pens down to nubs. One time he had ink smeared on his mouth because he chewed into the inside part of a pen.

Anyway, one day, she goes to pick up her pen, and saliva just starts pouring out of it. It was enough that I could hear it hitting her desk from across the room! After that incident, her friend (and another coworker at the time) put a cone of cardboard on the end of the pen. Not only does it keep anyone from chewing on it, but it also keeps him from taking it away from the desk.

Oh, and speaking of oral fixations and backsides.... It seems that the guy also chews things at home, too. His brother (who worked here at the time) got fed up with him always chewing the end of the cordless phone, so (he claims) one day he stuck it up his butt! He waited until it was in the guy's mouth to tell him about it.

Knowing the people involved, I strongly believe the whole anectode to be completely factual....

Quoth The Distorted Kwi View Post
                    And don't even get me started on people that hoick one up and spit into garbage cans.
                    Bleh. At least it's better than those lovely individuals who feel the need to hock their loogies up onto the sidewalk. I just wanna bitch-slap the lot of 'em.

^-.-^
                    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
                      Interesting. My wife could probably hold an entire keg in hers.
                      And it's comments such as that that keep you living under Misanthropical's sofa.

At least your wife has something up there . . . I couldn't even hold a pony bottle in mine.
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                      X