This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Capt Jack Sparrow View Post
    I hope this doesn't happen to any of those here.

http://notalwaysright.com/day-one-fi...dnapping/44871
    Thankfully I wasn't working at a hotel when something similar happened. When I was waitressing I had a customer grab my ass when I was at their table to ask if they wanted more coffee. He wore the remainder of the fresh pot of coffee...my hand slipped

Comment

• Quoth KuariKaydrith View Post
      Thankfully I wasn't working at a hotel when something similar happened. When I was waitressing I had a customer grab my ass when I was at their table to ask if they wanted more coffee. He wore the remainder of the fresh pot of coffee...my hand slipped
      A similar thing happened to me when I was a waitress. A customer put his hand up on my thigh. I informed the customer that he shouldn't do that because it might startle me and I might spill the coffee pot on his lap. I told my manager what he said and my reply, and my manager said "Well, accidents happen!"
      I loved him.

Comment

• Quoth KuariKaydrith View Post

Long ago, back when I was skinny, I was a Hooters girl. I had a few "accidents" of that nature.
        At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

• When will these assholes learn that it is NOT acceptable to grab a server's butt/thigh/breast/whatever?
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Quoth mathnerd View Post
            I had a few "accidents" of that nature.
            I am reminded of one incident in a webcomic: http://megatokyo.com/strip/177

Comment

• I don't think a cleaning service will help with all of that. Unfortunately, this reminds me of some of the sucky customers on this forum. I know the "customer" is desperate, but what he expects from a cleaning service is completely unrealistic.
              This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• This woman got bitch taxed.

AFAIK, textile manufacturers do not add gluten to clothing.

Comment

• Quoth catcul View Post
                  This woman got bitch taxed.

AFAIK, textile manufacturers do not add gluten to clothing.
                  People are such sheep. They grab onto the latest trend and apply it to everything. Unless you're wearing clothing woven from shredded wheat or just dumped a bag of flour all over yourself, there is no way you could have gluten in your clothing.
                  “A rude woman who thinks she knows more than my employees just bought us lunch.”
                  Oh yeah. And nothing tastes better than a lunch bought with a bitch tax.
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Quoth XCashier View Post
                    People are such sheep. They grab onto the latest trend and apply it to everything.
                    I'll bet she wanted shoes without high fructose corn syrup.

Comment

• Quoth XCashier View Post
                      People are such sheep. They grab onto the latest trend and apply it to everything. Unless you're wearing clothing woven from shredded wheat or just dumped a bag of flour all over yourself, there is no way you could have gluten in your clothing.
                      There was a time when dresses were made from flour sacks.
                      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Quoth catcul View Post
                        I'll bet she wanted shoes without high fructose corn syrup.
                        But if she's on the Atkins diet, she's in luck - all new cars since around 1990 have been made without carbs.
                        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Quoth wolfie View Post
                          But if she's on the Atkins diet, she's in luck - all new cars since around 1990 have been made without carbs.
                          Unfortunately, it's still filled with oil and grease.

Comment

• We have more hair pulling ...

... and hypocrisy.

A woman pulls a clerk's hair and the clerk is rude?
                            I do admit the older guy getting called out for his hypocrisy was funny.

Comment

• Sorry.

Comment

• Chicken isn't vegan?
                                To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Working...
                                X