This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *I* pay my bills

I'm a pizza driver and I answered the phone, when I saw the address, I hoped it would be a carry out as this person takes forever to answer the door and will stiff you to the penny.

Me: Pips pizza, this is Fun Ball, how can I help you?

SC: I want to place a carry out (phew), I want an Artisan... Err, what are your carry out specials?

Me: We have a large 3 topping for 7.99.

SC: Ermm... Ummm.. Hmmm (This goes on for like 30 seconds) give me a few minutes.

Me: (I seriously thought she meant she'd call back, surely she didn't want me to wait on the phone, but I forgot, she's a customer) Ok, just give us a call back when you are ready.

I go to tend to the oven, when another driver says there's a phone call for me, I look at the caller ID and it's SC.

Me: Fun Ball, can I help you?

SC: As a customer that pays your fucking bills, your rude ass.....

Me: Madame, you do not pay my bills, I do. I work so that I can do so. I do not tolerate being spoken to that way, good day.

I informed management, they said I was in the right.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

How could she pay your bills? You could go on without her business and still be able to pay your bills anyway!

I just love how SC idiots try to take credit for us paying our bills and boosting the economy...especially when their purchases are less than $5.

Comment

One of the suits that came in recently trotted out the "customers pay your [wages]" line when a CW approached him about an SC. That is probably why we don't ban anyone..."they pay our bills" afterall
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Yeah, I have an answer for that nonsense. Someone tried the "I'm a customer, I pay your wages," crap on me when I wouldn't do something for them that I wasn't supposed to do. I said, "And [company name] signs my paycheck, therefore I have to follow the rules I'm given to work by."
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
          One of the suits that came in recently trotted out the "customers pay your [wages]" line when a CW approached him about an SC. That is probably why we don't ban anyone..."they pay our bills" afterall
          And in cases (thinking pizza here) where a particular customer ALWAYS finds something wrong with the product, so (with implied threat that if manager doesn't give in, corporate will order them to give the SC even more) they get a free remake and/or a comp on their next order, resulting in the customer NEVER having produced a single profitable transaction? How does that customer "pay the store's bills"?
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

I'm reminded of that Simpsons episode where Homer is desperately trying to get home (due to eating poison blowfish) and is pulled over for speeding, and demands that the cops just give him a ticket so he can be on his way, and pulls the, "I pay my taxes, and they pay your salary!" card, and then we cut to him getting shoved into a prison cell, with one of the cops retorting, "Guess what else your taxes pay for?"

Comment

"I pay your salary!"
              "Cool, do you have time to discuss my raise?"
              This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
              I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Quoth RealUnimportant View Post
                "I pay your salary!"
                "Cool, do you have time to discuss my raise?"
                *snerk*

Have wanted to use that line for years . . . just haven't had a good opportunity yet.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
                  The customers may be who brings in the revenue, but guess who decides where it goes and how much?

Comment

"I pay your bills!"

"Awesome - Wisconsin Public Service has been calling all week for you."

Comment

Working...
                    X