Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What horrid bitches! Really! You did nothing wrong Eevie, nothing at all and they had no right at all to go psycho on you. I firmly believe there are some people in the world who need to be miserable and complaining about something in order to be happy. It's as if if everything is going fine for them they don't know how to deal. They have some sick need to be upset over something all the time. It does not reflect on you, it's all them. Your skin will get thicker as time goes on but there will always be some SC's who drive you crazy.

Putting their hands in the fish tanks? I don't think I'd even have needed my mom to tell me not to do that! I'd have likely known.Some People just don't take responsibility for their kids.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
      Eevie,if you see Accounting Drone anywhere near your aquarium, defend the lobsters with your life. Have security frisk her for flavoured butters and a small knife-and-fork set....
      I guess it's a good thing we don't have lobsters... Too dangerous to keep in a tank with live fish, seeing as they can't be fed as well with tools like the sharks and rays. If we tried using a feeding pole, they would grip on with their claws and possibly break the pole. So AccountingDrone is more than welcome to come. But I'm worried about our grouper... Hell, I'm tempted to eat him sometimes...

EDIT: I take it back! We actually have but one lobster! And while I only learned this today while talking to one of our guys from the Education team, he the only type of lobster that doesn't have claws; a spiny lobster. Which I'm pretty sure is why we can have him in our tanks.

And for kicks and grins, I'll just leave a page on spiny lobsters that I googled. It's obviously a website geared for kids, but hey, it gives you an idea on the kinds of things we have at my aquarium: http://sea.sheddaquarium.org/sea/fact_sheets.asp?id=97#
      Last edited by Eevie; 12-10-2013, 05:45 AM.
      Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

Working...
      X