Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just When You Thought It Was Safe to Go Back to Chuck E. Cheese...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just When You Thought It Was Safe to Go Back to Chuck E. Cheese...

https://consumerist.com/2017/02/21/p...awling-adults/

From the article: "Hey, remember back in December when adults sneaked booze into a Chuck E. Cheese’s and were arrested for attacking cops who came to deal with their illicit drinking? Another brawl broke out at the same restaurant yesterday, sending two guests to the hospital."

The article has a list of fights at other Chuck E. Cheese locations, including one back in October 2009 where "Police in one PA town respond to three fights _in a single day_ at one Chuck E. Cheese’s location."

Oh, to be a kid (or an irresponsible adult) again...

Just curious, but is the mascot's middle name (only ever seen his middle initial) in honor of his Dutch uncle Edam, or his Swiss uncle Emmenthal?

Of course, you can't believe everything you read on Consumerist. They also have an article about recalls on the Dodge Charger/Chrysler 300, saying that there's a defect which will cause a loss of power to the front wheels. I read the description of the issue, and it will NOT cause a loss of power to the front wheels. How do I know? Simple - those are rear-wheel-drive cars.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Got the privileged to see a rather enthusiastic discussion and one person getting shown the front door at a Chuck E. Cheese in Springfield, Il a few years back. Apparently they changed their motto to "Where a Kid Can Be a Kid (and so can an Adult)"
      Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
        Of course, you can't believe everything you read on Consumerist. They also have an article about recalls on the Dodge Charger/Chrysler 300, saying that there's a defect which will cause a loss of power to the front wheels. I read the description of the issue, and it will NOT cause a loss of power to the front wheels. How do I know? Simple - those are rear-wheel-drive cars.
        Actually, the Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 both come with all wheel drive.
        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

why not just go to dave and busters that's the adult version of chucky e chesse

Comment

As far as I'm concerned, Chuck E Cheese hasn't been safe since 1993.
            To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

http://www.minyanville.com/businessm.../2010/id/27155

According to law-enforcement officials, Chuck E. Cheese (CEC) restaurants are hotbeds of violence, as the number of on-premise assaults officers respond to is often "far higher than at nearby restaurants, and even many bars," according to the Wall Street Journal.

Read more: http://www.minyanville.com/businessm...#ixzz4ZYWpGBlY
              I stopped going there when they posted no guns.
              AkaiKitsune
              Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Working...
              X