X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Catch Phrase ideas please?

help please! need some ideas
    creating my "business cards" (not an official business but this will spread the word) and need some neat mottos or catch phrase idea please!
    so far i have "Fly Fast and Burn Strong" Love and Tolerate (in rainbow text) Stay Calm and Brony On and now i need one or two more please?
    it has my oc pony as the faded back ground image, don't want to show it yet as it has my personal info that no offense don't want shared just yet

Putting together some "business cards" not officially a business but registered as a craft person vending at a convention and these will basically help get the word out. Yes i checked into the legal factors and am factoring in taxes and all that. For the past few months that I have been doing this I do not even come close to meeting the monetary limit that would require me to HAVE to register as an official home business.

TO THE POINT: I have a card set made that I am trying to think of phrases for at the bottom. so far I have My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic themes. Would like some ideas for Pokemon catch phrases, Mario and Zelda ideas please? Any game version for these is ok.

Pony versions:
    "Love and Tolerate" (in rainbow text)
    Stay Calm and Brony On
    "Fly Fast and Burn Strong" my OC pony's theme

Pokemon:
    "Gotta Catch'em all! ALL 600+ hahaha"

thats about it. any ideas would be helpul! keep in mind this is going on a 4x6 blank index card

"Never give up! your princess is just in another castle!"
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

oooh thats good!
      thank you...more please! oooh what about
      "The Cake is ALWAYS a Lie, Peach!"
      Last edited by Midnight12; 02-27-2013, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Hey, listen, be nice to the chickens!
        Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

I don't know about mottos, but you could hand out the cards saying, "It's a secret to everyone!" or, "It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!"
          The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
          "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
          Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

I finally thought of that one Geek King, good idea too.
            husband came up with this "world renown professor, can't remember own grandson's name."
            Using yours AND BlaqueKatts thank you! and Sarlons

Comment

Would really need to know some more details about the business itself before I could be of real help, though I do think I could be of help, being the son of an ad man and all. That being said, along the Pokemon theme, without knowing diddly about Pokemon other than the one phrase you quoted below, I did think of this...

Quoth Midnight12 View Post
              Pokemon:
              "Gotta Catch'em all! ALL 600+ hahaha"
              "You all gotta catch ME!"

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

bottle cap keyrings, mini stone necklaces, magnet stones, bead bracelets using memory wire, and baked goods. I have no pictures of the baked goods using candy melts yet. saving those for last because they take 20 minutes to cool and last about a week.

the convention is not until april 19th so no point in making any until the day before the best picture i have is a candy melt star that i poured into the mold using a spoon instead of a pouring device. the eyes are chocolate sprinkles. that was practice i have gotten better just forgot to take pictures

lastly its Pokemon (all generations) Mario and Zelda (all game versions but I used their latest game sprites versus the pixels) and My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

sorry for not saying this earlier

(the pictures of the crafts were from commissions, as i didn't save many from loading to my facebook and deviant art. if you want i can send you my dev art link)
                Attached Files

Comment

Stay Calm and Brony On
                  That is, btw, entirely adorable

Comment

aww thankies. yes i have all this time to sign on and check on and off all day...lol
                    stay at home mom now. going to stay this way until daughter goes to school at 4 or five. anywho. working on getting better pics to show off for a better view

Comment

"Awesome Sauce on a Biscuit!" Perhaps not what you're looking for, but it's a nice thing to say when you're happy or something goes your way.
                      Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

Made My Decision

Thanks for all the suggestions, here is what i came up with
                        (Screenshot of just the card phrases to hide my info)
                        Attached Files

Comment

Wanna get some baked (cookies)?
                          Om nom nom nom quality
                          Oooh shiny
                          Soothing color - blue. You look like you need it.
                          Custom M.A.D.E. matching, adorable, decorative, enduring? (change A and E?)
                          Any way you want it
                          It's for you
                          Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. -who's that quote from?
                          Pieces of peace
                          We ROCK!
                          Silver and blue, it's up to you; silver and black, it's just like crack?; Baking to specs, you' ea them next! My cookies, your coffee :Bliss
                          I need you to buy my shit, you need to buy this shit.
                          Beauty is in many forms
                          Buy one, you get a smile. Buy two you get a high five. Buy three or more, you get a Snoopy happy dance.
                          Young or old, just for you; stunning black, soothing blue.
                          You make it, I'll bake it.
                          Stoned.
                          Note to a line: we can resize your memories to keep your sunshine with you.

There once was a bangle
                          Beauty it did dangle
                          Shine so bright
                          Even at night
                          Beauty at all angles.

Piece for you Peace pun.
                          Enjoy your memories for years to come.
                          Just for you.
                          Last edited by Der Cute; 03-04-2013, 06:52 PM. Reason: spelling
                          In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                          She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

thanks der cute! will keep those in mind to even out the missing card set.
                            (have about 6 different versions so far, and they are all mixed so each time i hand one out it will be with a different phrase)

Comment

I'm trying to think of a "20% cooler" or something one...
                              I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Working...
                              X