This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to own a loser Old Spice Style.

I was looking up the Old Spice commercial because the guy is in the most recent episode of Chuck and I saw this comment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owGykVbfgUE

Look at your comment, now back to mine. Now back at your comment now back to mine. Sadly it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through comments, writing the comment your comment could look like. What did you post? Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again the reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.
    Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
    Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

I...I think I'm in love.

Comment

That comment was somewhere else (Failblog?). I wonder where it was posted first and if it's the same person or someone copied it...

I will never ever get tired of that commercial...
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

yeah it was in failblog

Comment

Love it!! (And I love those Old Spice commercials! Especially the retorts!)
          The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

I'm now watching all those Old Spice vids where he talks to people on Twitter and Youtube. I those! And I just like watching him without his shirt on.

Comment

Working...
            X