Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found out earlier; someone spilled the beans on the IMDb message board. It's not surprising, though, given the fact that she was out there for so long, with no survival training at all, and more likely than not, minimal exposure to wooded areas even before the Apocalypse.

Yes, according to the message boards, Otis was the one who found her in the woods (already having turned), and put her into the barn. He didn't have time to tell Hershel that she was there. Many people are criticizing the timeline, given that she had to be attacked, turn, be found by Otis and be taken to the barn, all before Carl was shot.

I liked what Daryl did when they saw her coming out of the barn. It was just right for his growing closeness to Carol.

Comment

The Sophia thing was a shock, particularly since (according to roomie) she's found alive in the comic. Kudos on having the sherriff be the one to end her. Nice bit of writing and cinematography there.

I'm really starting to like Daryl, who's turning into a decent human being. I really hope they let his character get out from under his memory-brother. I've always liked a good man-versus-himself plot.
      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

I was intrigued by what he did earlier in the episode, lashing out at Carol. It makes the character that much more realistic, showing that he still has some way to go before he can really interact well with others.

Comment

I really liked how the whole ending scene played out. It was well written & acted. I wish I could have stayed up for the live show, but I was too tired.
          Is it really SO hard to listen to the prompts?

Comment

Working...
          X