Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOVE the Lion King! I was raised on Disney movies though really. My nostalgic thing of late, though, seems to be Saved by the Bell. I mean, the original one, with Zack, Kelly, Slater, Screech, Jessie and Lisa. That show made up a good part of my late childhood/early teen years, and I still enjoy it to this day, at thirty years old!
    "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

My youngest child as born in 1994. Lion King was the first indoor sit down movie I took my oldest to and she was 4.

hMy memory is an old one (Yes I am pushing 50). My movie quote is "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all" It is from the first movie my parents took me to see. Can anyone quess what movie.
      Last edited by FormerCallingCardRep; 12-03-2011, 12:24 PM. Reason: Misspelling

Comment

^Bambi? Cuz it sure sounds like Thumper.
        "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
        "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
        Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Song of the South.

Zipripdedoodlequat, zipshitdeday
          My oh my what a blunderhole day

You 50 y.o. kiddies jest set on the step there and let us really ol folks get off our rockers.
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I just started high school when Lion King came out. My cousins made me take them to see it when I babysat them. I think I have seen it at least 20 times.
            A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
            Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Yes, it was Thumper in Bambi. I have always liked Thumper

Comment

Working...
              X