This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me remember

I remember seeing a link to a post about how someone on here, angered a powerful WOW character, ran away, lead it through the world killing people to the point everyone was attacking to kill them. I can't remember much about the post other than that above but I hope someone can link me to it.
    ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Don't know about the specific post, but the mob was a dragon spawn from the badlands, and people would lead it out of that zone and into low level zones (Redridge and Elwynn especially).
    You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

I'm pretty sure it was Seraph, but I can't find the post right now.
      "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
      -Mira Furlan

Comment

Quoth Ghel View Post
        I'm pretty sure it was Seraph, but I can't find the post right now.
        Yes it was a Seraph post and I did find it again. Thanks for jogging the username.
        ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

Just saw this thread. I can confirm it was Seraph, kiting an NPC with its "chain moon lazer" attack into a hub area. I want to say that it was practically Seraph weaponizing her Enemy of Normalcy powers.

Fake Edit: Seraph's post about the Chain Moon Lazer.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Thank you, Jay! I'm giggling my butt off reading that story again.
            "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
            -Mira Furlan

Comment

I think I read on Cracked a while back about someone on WoW who did a similar thing. But they did it by creating a character that couldn't do anything well but run, and used that to keep ahead of the super-mega-monster they had aggro'd.

Can't find it now, though. My google-fu is lacking.
              “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
              One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
              The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

It wouldn't be WoW - you can't create a character with nonstandard stats (i.e. upgraded run speed or similar).

Comment

Working...
                X