This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth KuariKaydrith View Post
    I waiting for Walmart to stock pumpkin spice cat litter again...I have a cat that prefers this stuff, sadly. I bought a bucket of it a couple of years ago, for the lulz, and the stunned beast ended up loving it. I have to stockpile it now :/
    WHAT??
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Not a PhotoShop gag. This is for real
      Attached Files
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
        I only have one thing to say to that

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
          I hope those using that service don't have a nail biting problem.
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

My niece wondered aloud if the treatment would attract deer--in her neck of the woods as they apparently like pumpkin
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?

Comment

Quoth Pixelated View Post
              WHAT??
              Seriously. I've got a cat who prefers the stupid pumpkin spice Special Kitty brand of cat litter that Walmart carries. I thought I was being a smart ass when I brought home the first bucket of the stuff, and honestly never expected her to turn her nose up when the next bucket of litter was the normal multi-cat scent. So I bought another bucket of the pumpkin spice litter, and damned if the spoiled brat didn't go nuts the second I opened it up. I had to pull her away from the open bucket so I could pour some into her litter pan, and I swear she purred as she climbed into her pan and kicked around her preferred litter. She will at least now use the regular litter, but she still prefers the pumpkin spice scented stuff. And because I love the crazy furball I'll get it for her - thank goodness it doesn't cost more than the regular stuff.

Comment

Cats are known for developing weird fixations, sometimes at dire cost to their health. I've heard of a cat that decided they were only going to eat mushrooms, which is not in any way a suitable diet for a predator species.

Comment

I i already bought my Candy Corn

Comment

To quote my Maxine calendar for today, "Pumpkins don't even have spice. Who comes up with this?"
                    My son thinks I'm Lucifer Morningstar. I'm not sure he's wrong.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                      ...a local financial institution advertising its "pumpkin spice loan."
                      Ghel, if you're following this one, keep Goodhair away.

Who is John Galt?

Comment

I found a bottle of pumpkin cider in my mother's refrigerator.
                        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Working...
                        X