This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HALP! ADOBE issue

Hey guys my CW has run into an issue and I cannot solve it with my smarts or my google-fu. She opens the document with Adobe Acrobat Pro XI and selects print. The print screen comes up and under printer name it says Adobe PDF and when she tries to use the pull down menu to select another printer it flashes (super-quick) to the other printer then straight back to Adobe-PDF.

It might help to reinstall the printer drivers.

Comment

Silly question: nothing resting on the keyboard that might be causing the menu to spring back? The printer being selected is online and available?
      This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
      I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

@RealUnimportant nope nothing on the keyboard. As far as reinstalling the printer drivers this seems to only be an issue with Adobe. She can print fine in all other programs.

Comment

The next alternative is re-install Adobe.

Closest I've ever seen to this is when I've temporarily logged into a machine that wasn't connected to the same local devices as the one my profile was usually used on, but that would affect everything.
          This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
          I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Working...
          X