This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jester View Post
    ... there is no question that you have killed two stones with one knee.
    idiotting
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
      And frankly, if the knee in question is applied to the groin in question in public, there is no question that you have killed two whiny bratty children birds in the stones.

Fixed it for you.
      Seshat's self-help guide:
      1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
      2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
      3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
      4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

I've got some pretty interesting responses myself (possibly from the same site).

One was a guy who wanted me to watch him XXX via webcam. Another simply said, "I want to f*** you."

Had a nice laugh on that one. I appreciate honesty. XD

Did meet up with one guy. Boy, was that a disappointment. Now I have to figure out how to say, "I never want to see you again" politely.
        Last edited by HorrorFrogPrincess; 12-08-2009, 08:44 PM.
        "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth HorrorFrogPrincess View Post
          Now I have to figure out how to say, "I never want to see you again" politely.
          "I don't think we're a good match."

Or, if there's a specific thing that you think would kill the relationship, be honest.

"I just can't get past our age difference."

Comment

"What colour should I wear on our wedding, dear?"

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
              "What colour should I wear on our wedding, dear?"

Rapscallion
              Dude, he might be okay with that. Hence the ending of.
              "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

"I'm married to the sea."

This is fail if he is a Simpsons fan
                "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
                "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

I want to do a study someday and find out whether active 'dating' really does result in finding a good long-term relationship sooner than if you just went about your business and met people through common interests. My starting hypothesis is that 'dating' makes you feel like you're keeping busy but doesn't actually find you a partner any sooner.

Comment

Best way to send this message is to just stop responding to him, be it email, texts, or calls. Even the dimmest bulb in the chandelier gets it when they are being blown off.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                    Still A Customer."

Comment

In my opinion, if the person you met/went on a date with is a halfway decent person that you just don't feel a connection or chemistry with, it is courtesy and the best idea to just be honest with them and let them down nicely. If they are truly a halfway decent person, they will take no for no and maybe you can even be friends or help one another in the future.

If the person gave you bad vibes, creeped you out or made you feel uncomfortable, I don't feel you owe that person an explanation.....if you want to be polite, you can, but sometimes that just fuels the fire in really insecure, clingy, and potentially stalkerish people. If anyone ever makes you feel creeped out, you don't have to talk to them ever again.
                      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
                      X