Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, maybe I need to explain myself. I'm considered a regional officer, second in rank only to the Founder. I'm considered a Moderator, to the extent that I hold office and perform certain duties/actions as such. He's causing problems within our region and not affecting NS at all. His activity is limited to our Regional Board and our offsite forum (where I am a moderator).

Comment

Quoth Hobbs View Post
      Okay, maybe I need to explain myself. I'm considered a regional officer, second in rank only to the Founder. I'm considered a Moderator, to the extent that I hold office and perform certain duties/actions as such. He's causing problems within our region and not affecting NS at all. His activity is limited to our Regional Board and our offsite forum (where I am a moderator).

If you're "considered a moderator" but can't actually "moderate" then for all intents and purposes, you're not a moderator. That's like being "considered a supervisor" but no one has to do what you tell them to do. It's nice that this nasicournia place has these honorary titles, but I'll go with the rest of the group and say that you need to take this to whoever has the ability to access the forum features that can DO something about your problem. It sounds like whoever that is is blowing you off.
      I was not hired to respond to those voices.

Comment

A delegate is a moderator.

Comment

Working...
        X