Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, she HASN'T gone to the police but she did go up to the house and remove the cat from their house. The cat came to them as a stray kitten and has been there for 15 years. Whilst my fiance's brother and his girlfriend were visiting the house, they saw the Harpy's grandson slap the cat and try to stamp on its head! Before you even ask, no he was not admonished by Harpy or fiance's dad in any way, shape or form. My fiance's brother's girlfriend told him off, and proceeded to phone my fiance's mother and told her that the cat was still being treated badly (it is not the first time the grandson has hit the cat and treated it badly), so she drove to the house when she knew Harpy was at work, spoke to my fiance's father briefly, and took the cat to live with her.

Comment

Quoth Miss_Stress View Post
      **UPDATE**

Before I tell you the update, Jester I completely agree with you. He does need to make a stand and he needs to do it sharpish, but I cannot do it for him. I wish I could, but I can't and as you say, only he can do this.

The update, however, is not an improvement on the situation. My fiance's mother visited him at the house on Monday, to see how he was and have a catch up. She was there for 15 minutes at the most, the same as always. Father was told, and he subsequently told New Partner. Then, father turns round to my fiance on Tuesday and tells him that he and New Partner have arranged an ambush for Wednesday, to catch my fiance's mother visiting the house so New Partner could beat her up! Fiance of course told his mother not to come, and we arranged to meet her elsewhere. Fiance made the astronomical mistake of telling Father where we were going to meet his mother, so Father said he would tell New Partner where we were so she could come and attack my fiance's mother there. It ended with us meeting my fiance's mother and having to go somewhere miles away from the house just so she could see her son.
      Okay, enough is enough. You need to get the cops involved.

My suggestion would be to once again plan to see his mother, and let the idiot douchebag Dad know about it so that Superbitch will hear of it too. Also, bring a videocamera or a friend/family member who is a cop. As soon as Superbitch shows up, if she dares to take a swing at any of you, take her ass down and have her arrested for assault. Make sure you get as much as you can on video as discreetly as possible-set it up in a hidden spot or something so you can prove your case. If Superbitch really tries to hurt anyone, make her regret it. As painfully as possible.

I'm usually a timid person, but when someone starts messing with my personal possessions, particularly something valuable to me, that's when I draw the line. Anyone so much as touches any of my art supplies or one of the few heirlooms I still have after the house fire we had in October, and their ass is mine. I'm a second degree gold belt, if you mess with me I do know several ways to make you regret it-a few of them that will make you regret it the rest of your days. Your fiance needs to get his stuff out of that house, especially the valuable stuff. ALL of his collectibles should be packed and taken to you or his own mother immediately, and any of his medical supplies he needs that he can't take anywhere else for storage because he needs them so often need to be put in a locked case of some kind that only he has a key to.

Long story short, he cannot allow this to continue. He needs to do whatever he needs to to put a stop to them messing with him. If it means completely abandoning his father, who has clearly lost any sense of morality he has, then so be it. A father like that doesn't deserve him anyway.

Comment

I completely agree, sic the police on that bitch!
        ......../\
        ....../__\
        ..../\...../\
        ../__\../__\

Comment

Quoth Sarah Valentine View Post
          I completely agree, sic the police on that bitch!
          I wish that it would happen :/ unfortunately I cannot make them contact the police. Now, that COW and her daughters are playing Ladies of the Manor up at my fiance's old house and my fiance is living in my auntie's house. He's come off the anti-depressants though, which is a major relief.

Comment

Big Update!!!!

On Friday, my fiance got a phone call off his dad, asking if he would come to his old house to sort this mess out, so my fiance agreed to go. When he got there, he and his dad talked about everything, but when my fiance said he was fed up of the Harpy and he hated her family for threatening his mum, his dad kicked off. Massively. He told my fiance that he should be grateful (for what, I don't know) and that if he didn't like it he should "piss off back there." So, my fiance got up and left, vowing never to speak to his dad again. Looks like the choice has been made now. I'm just really disappointed it couldn't be worked out.

Comment

That sucks but that's what the dad deserves for not listening to his son instead of the harpy.
              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Don't be disappointed. This is a good thing. For one thing, neither you nor your fiance will have to deal with the Harpy again. (In theory, that is. Somehow I suspect she will still stick her nose in your lives.)

For another thing, your fiance now realizes where his dad stands. Should make it easier for him to move along with is own life now. And maybe, just maybe, after he calms down from his current angry state, Dad will realize that Harpy just cost him his SON. Perhaps that might wake him up to the reality of the situation.

Then again, perhaps not.

Either way, good luck!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                Still A Customer."

Comment

Thanks Jester I'll post any updates if anything else happens.

Comment

Working...
                  X