Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heck, a lot of the pants in the Wal-mart around my store have a belt that comes with. For free! It's a cheap belt, put it for style to match the pants, but it works!
    Pit bull-

There is no breed of dog more in need of our compassion; in need of our call to arms on their behalf; and in need of what should be the full force of our enduring sanctuary.

Comment

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
      Or, I dunno, use ROPE?
      Geeks use USB cables. For plug and play pants
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

i hate the pants-falling-off-the-ass look

but if you want to feel better... one of the guys i work with... i don't remember which number he is in his dad's list of kids...only that he has about 22 or 23 other siblings. not sure how many moms there were.

O_o yeah. that many.

Comment

Wow.

I wish I could've been there to see that.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I always find this strange. I have a friend who is number 14 out of 22 kids, and they were only one man and woman (only four were adopted... sooo.. 18 bio kids)... but yet three of my co-workers have five kids each, all from different mama's.

Guess who has to pay more for each kid?

WTF? Condoms much? Id' think at least the extra $1000 + for each kid going to each mama each month would make ME want to rubber up! Condoms don't cost that much!

Comment

Wow, talk about a Jerry Springer moment. Jerry, Jerry!!!
              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I hate the pants-down-around-the-knees-look too. It makes me want to grab them by the belt loops and yank downwards.

I did that to a guy that lived down the street once. He used to be a friend of mine until he got.... weird... as a teenager the "low rider" look was big for him. I was sick of it and yanked his pants down, IN PUBLIC. I don't remember him wearing his pants like that afterwards.

I don't see why that look is even favourable to anyone. I think it makes guys look trashy.
                Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                  I don't see why that look is even favourable to anyone. I think it makes guys look trashy.
                  Sadly, I'm sure a lot of trashy girls are attracted to trashy guys that do it.
                  Some kind of indicator perhaps?
                  - Boochan

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                    I think it makes guys look like toddlers who desperately need a diaper change. It makes me want to point and laugh hysterically.
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
                      Or, I dunno, use ROPE?
                      *Ahem*

*Sings*

Won't you be mine? Please pull the twine~!
                      Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

You want to see something hillarious? Watch a guy who is seriously sagging run.

They have to do this really silly run to keep their pants from falling all the way down.

And when they walk, they look like they have hemorrhoids. I like to let them know that, too.

^-.-^
                        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                          Geeks use USB cables. For plug and play pants
                          I nearly broke rule #1!!!!!

"Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                          Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

HAHA, it's already part of the strip!

Today's Customer Sucks Strip
                            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Tennessee?

That reminds me of my favorite joke.

Mary Sue to Bubba.

"Bubba, if we get a divorce will I still be your sister?"
                              SC Motto "I am more important than you and others and don't you ever forget it"

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                                You want to see something hillarious? Watch a guy who is seriously sagging run.
                                I worked in a store in a "ghetto"; all the local young men had their pants like that. Imagine watching them attempt to run out of the store carrying cases of beer (that they conveniently forgot to pay for). Then watch as those oh-so-fashionable pants succumbed to gravity and fell around their ankles, causing the wearer to do a perfect faceplant into the pavement. Often breaking all of that beer they worked so hard to steal.

Comment

Working...
                                X