Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF? Condoms much? Id' think at least the extra $1000 + for each kid going to each mama each month would make ME want to rubber up! Condoms don't cost that much!
    i doubt these losers pay much, if anything at all; they probably cohabitate on a rotational calendar, paying a bit here and there to keep the mommies from asking too much about money.

too bad mandantory birth control is a civil rights violation; breeding rights for idiots should be revoked until they prove themselves worthy of having offspring.

o__O
    look! it's ghengis khan!
    Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
      You want to see something hillarious? Watch a guy who is seriously sagging run.

They have to do this really silly run to keep their pants from falling all the way down.
      Saw some guys doing this when they were trying to steal CDs (not beer like Trisuitty's genius) at the Green&White place. One tripped and fell over his saggy pants running out the door. We almost wound up hurting ourselves laughing at them.

The other day on my way to class, I was walking behind this guy whose pants were riding rea-a-a-a-ally low. All I would have had to do was one little twitch and his pants would have been around his ankles. Talk about temptation.

The biggest reason I don't like the style is most of these guys have no ass. Sorry, but I like my guys to have a nice butt. Or, rather have a butt. One of my ex's, man it was nice walking behind him when leaving basketball games.
      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

mm, pagan, don't get me started on nice butts (a choice viewing), or my mind will be focused on the wrong things today.

ghetto trashiness in anyone is repulsive; who started this nonsense and where can i find them to give them a much needed five upside the head??
        look! it's ghengis khan!
        Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

As far as I can piece together, it's wannabe thug culture.

In jail, the tough guys don't get belts, they have poorly-fitted pants, and thus, they sag. Wannabes see this and emulate it, 'cause they're stupid. Only, any real tough guy who's not in jail would have either pants that fit or would wear a freaking belt, so it's doubly-pathetic.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

As far as I can piece together, it's wannabe thug culture.

In jail, the tough guys don't get belts, they have poorly-fitted pants, and thus, they sag. Wannabes see this and emulate it, 'cause they're stupid. Only, any real tough guy who's not in jail would have either pants that fit or would wear a freaking belt, so it's doubly-pathetic.

^-.-^
            I'm kinda surprised that they haven't figured out the whole "easy access" thing yet.
            Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
              I hate the pants-down-around-the-knees-look too. It makes me want to grab them by the belt loops and yank downwards.

I did that to a guy that lived down the street once. He used to be a friend of mine until he got.... weird... as a teenager the "low rider" look was big for him. I was sick of it and yanked his pants down, IN PUBLIC. I don't remember him wearing his pants like that afterwards.

that makes me feel better that I'm not the only one who did that... I even told him in advance... if you want everyone to see your boxers that bad, they will see your boxers... actually happened like 3 times before he finally got the hint to wear an effin belt... (in all fairness though, the 2nd 2 times were my then GF who thought it was the funniest thing ever).
              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

The one that confused me was the guy wearing coveralls in that fashion (note: link goes to picture for those who are unaware of what coveralls look like)! I was walking behind him & the crotch of the garment was at his knees and he had these flappy things at his hips. It took an entire flight of stairs before I figured out what he was wearing. He walked like a woman wearing a hobble skirt.

The thing that really disappoints me about the guy in the opening post - we have proof that he's contaminating the gene pool.
                I'm sorry, the person to whom you were speaking has been replaced by a recording. Please leave your message at the sound of the beep.

Comment

And when they walk, they look like they have hemorrhoids. I like to let them know that, too.

^-.-^
                  Stealing this! Just so you know . . .

Comment

Belts...They Are Your Friends

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                    i hate the pants-falling-off-the-ass look
                    Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
                    Or, I dunno, use ROPE?
                    Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                    honestly, how much does it cost for a belt that fits.... I got one from the local Deseret Industries for a dollar... and i'm sure if you can't afford that they are a charitable organization you might convince them to give you it for free.

This should sum up how I and an abundance of the world feel about this look.
                    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

That looks like a lot of the guys that shopped at the Green&White place.

The other one that's getting me is the tight jean look that's coming back*. You get these little snots that think they're so-o-o-o hip with the tight jeans and the punk-spikey hair, the cut-off leggings under the skirt a-la-Madonna. I just fee like telling them, look it didn't look good 20 years ago when I was wearing it in high school and it looks just as bad now. (I even had the "Desperately Seeking Susan" boots, too. )

GAH! Oh, no! I've become my mother!

*Nevermind the fact that it can't be good for their "manhood".

Comment

What makes me feel blah is the weirdos who not only wear their pants around their knees.... BUT they wear a BELT around their knees too!

Sighting in my local Golden Corral!
                        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

A joke (on topic)

"I've got 7 sons. Their names are Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne and Wayne."
                          "How do you call them to come inside?"
                          "I just shout "WAYNE!""
                          "What if you only want one of them?"
                          "Oh that's easy, I use their surnames.

Comment

Edible Hat - All I can say is, "OY!"

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                              The other one that's getting me is the tight jean look that's coming back*.

*Nevermind the fact that it can't be good for their "manhood".
                              Look on the bright side. It helps to stop the creation of future SCs.
                              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Heeeey! That's true! I hadn't thought of that!

Comment

Working...
                                X