This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth EmilyRose1982 View Post
    Me: Um, sure. "What V-word is the term for liquid to resist flowing?" (The answer here obviously being viscosity)
    Another possible v-word answer is venturi.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Next time just scream "You Sick Bastard".

A couple things happen.

1) The caller gets their rocks off thinking they have gotten the results they so strongly desired.

2) That nice gentleman sitting over there in the corner is an off duty policeman.

3) That nice gentleman takes over your telephone for the next several minutes.

4) The caller gets to visit a place that is often dark and dingy and their rocks are in danger of being ripped off by their cell mate.
      SC Motto "I am more important than you and others and don't you ever forget it"

Comment

Heh, I just went and googled the question, word for word. Apparently, this thread is two of the top three pages returned to Google. And none of them are adult. And I have Safe Search off.
        "I call murder on that!"

Comment

he probably asked you the question twice so he could figure out what to say. To many sick people in this world. I think that part of the problem is that you get these radio shows that do these prank calls and people think it's okay.
          I like to scare small childeren, it's fun and as long as you can out run the parents you can get away with it.

Comment

Quoth depechemodefan View Post
            I work in a library, so we get really weird calls. One is "How do you make a woman come?" The co-worker who answered said, "Did you call her name?"
            oddly enough, that may have been the right answer with some women *ducks*

ok, anyway, who would call up and ask something like that to a library... or back to the OP who would make a call like that to a coffee shop... I for one would be too embarrassed to be making comments like that on the phone to a complete stranger.

and I agree with the suggestion that a previous poster made about how the OP should have told the father, "i'm sorry, but your failure to turn on safe search mode on your internet browser is not our fault"
            If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
            X