This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth trench2k View Post
    I can't believe steps haven't been taken to ban her already. If anything I'd sue her personally for harassment just to make her hair stand on end and get her more mad.
    The main reason she hasn't been banned already, is that we have 3 different managers covering the various shifts. Each of us has had her a few times, but we haven't really got together to discuss how bad she is - that has now happened, so we have quite a collection of stories on her.

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
      And people like her probably wonder why service is lousy everywhere they go
      Good thing I wasn't drinking anything, or I would have broken rule #1 at that

That's one of the trademarks of SC's; they don't realize the single consistent thing with the "bad service" they receive is them.
      Your true character is who you are when no one is looking.
      --Unknown

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
        And people like her probably wonder why service is lousy everywhere they go
        This is probably for similar reasons that the Queen thinks that everywhere smells of fresh paint.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
          This is probably for similar reasons that the Queen thinks that everywhere smells of fresh paint.

Rapscallion
          Ok Raps - that one went WAY over my head. Can you please explain, for us dumb Amerhikuns?
          "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
            Quoth Peppergirl View Post
            Ok Raps - that one went WAY over my head. Can you please explain, for us dumb Amerhikuns?
            Whenever the queen goes anywhere, people freshen up the place before she can get there. Kinda like the big cleaning that goes on at a place when they find out the CEO is on his way to the area.

Comment

Or the president. :P

Which makes sense to us dumb and ignorant Americans.
              I am a Blank Space for spacing purposes, ignore me.
              In order to treat someone as your equal, you first need to believe both: that they are your equal, and that you are their's.

Comment

Working...
              X