This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Messages from Outer Space!

Email: I do not want to remember the password you have provided...My human hard drive is getting full!!!

Email: Stop sending me offers you cannot fulfill!

Email: “I have medical issues and have been assaulted by my ex-husband.”

Email: I have never dealt with a company that is so incompetent, rude, and full of baffons in my life. (If she meant "buffoons," she misspelled it. If she didn't, what is a "baffon"?)
    The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Quoth Phone Jockey View Post
    Email: Stop sending me offers you cannot fulfill!
    I second this one.

But then, I just delete unwanted emails.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Email: I have never dealt with a company that is so incompetent, rude, and full of baffons in my life. (If she meant "buffoons," she misspelled it. If she didn't, what is a "baffon"?)
      It's a cross breed of baboons and buffoons?
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Email: I do not want to remember the password you have provided...My human hard drive is getting full!!!
        I actually like this one.

Of course I also first read it as just being "human drive", but whatever.

Comment

Quoth rerant View Post
          I actually like this one.

Of course I also first read it as just being "human drive", but whatever.
          i'm glad i'm not the only one who did that
          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
            It's a cross breed of baboons and buffoons?
            I think you may be onto something! I'm going to let my "human hard drive" think on that one for awhile!

Comment

I had a guy writing into comcast who was pissed off about his service.

Email: You guys don't know a thing about what you're doing. What are you, some kind of moran?
              Broadcasting to you live from the nerve center of my brain..... szzzt *we are currently experiencing technical difficulties, please stand by*

Comment

'And here we see the wild baffon in its native habitat. It has stopped in front of the keyboard, looking perplexed. While these creatures have mastered simple tools, this may prove to be too complex for... Oh. Well... Great, does anyone know how to clean poop out of a keyboard?'

Comment

MORAN!

Quoth the_std View Post
                  'And here we see the wild baffon in its native habitat. It has stopped in front of the keyboard, looking perplexed. While these creatures have mastered simple tools, this may prove to be too complex for... Oh. Well... Great, does anyone know how to clean poop out of a keyboard?'
                  OMFG...hilarious! Sometimes I think these "morans" hear noises that distract them & they forget what they're doing. Typical moran behavior.

Comment

Quoth allniter View Post
                    Email: You guys don't know a thing about what you're doing. What are you, some kind of moran?
                    You say that like being a Moran is a bad thing...

Drunk, weird, and (in alter ego in Black Books) horribly untidy and unhygienic - but very very funny.

*Language warning* link is to a youtube video with swearing

Victoria J
                    Last edited by Victoria J; 03-08-2008, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Maybe she actually meant bassoons. Actually, all the bassoonists I know are pretty nice people. It's the trombone players you have to steer clear of.
                      "Wouldn't that be unethical?"
                      "That's only an issue for those who aren't already in Hell."
                      --Dilbert

Comment

Quoth freaktard View Post
                        Maybe she actually meant bassoons. Actually, all the bassoonists I know are pretty nice people. It's the trombone players you have to steer clear of.
                        HEY! We're all a wonderful and energetic bunch. I'm hurt you'd say otherwise.

It's the trumpet players you're thinking of
                        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth allniter View Post
                          Never seen the Moran sign, have you? It's an old meme of a guy in a dew rag, holding up a sign that says, "Get a brain,
                          Morans!"
                          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
                            Never seen the Moran sign, have you? It's an old meme of a guy in a dew rag, holding up a sign that says, "Get a brain,
                            Morans!"

Comment

Enh....Sometimes I joke in the morning that my brain doesn't boot without caffeine.
                              Just because a customer expects you to put some effort into your job, that does not make them an SC.

Comment

Working...
                              X