Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello, here's your ticket, enjoy your guilt trip.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things that have not worked on me....

-"I have a doctor's appointment in half an hour" (not my problem that you do not plan your day well)
    -"I have to pick up my kids from school-" (like I said, not my problem)
    -"I am diabetic" (If you need medical attention, we will stop what we are doing and take care of you. We will call 911 immediately and have one of our First Aid certified staff-myself included-attend to your needs, which is certainly more important than getting your business with us done. However, having a medical condition does not get you bumped to the front of the line.)
    -"I have cancer" (like I said...)
    -"I have a baby with me!" (congratulations! back to the end of the queue)
    -"I want to speak to the manager!" (yeah, like that's going to work)

-"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
    -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

Quoth tollbaby View Post
      RK, raising a kid shouldn't be quite *that* time consuming. My ex-husband and I still found time to pursue our interests (gaming and reading on his side, cross stitch and reading on mine)... and we had two kids under age 3 at one point

Well, we are doing other things as well. But since we both work, it's hard to hold a job, come home and do home maintenence, find a little time for each other and the kid, AND fit our computer gaming habits into all that. The computer gaming ended up very, very low on the priority list. I mean, if I have time to play, then I have time to make cookies with my daughter. And frankly, the making cookies is a lot more fulfulling.

It's not like every waking moment I'm hanging over my kid. That would be kinda unhealthy. Somehow, in the course of all this, the husband even managed to crank out and maintain a successful web comic, so I guess there's a little time hiding in all that somewhere.

Comment

Working...
      X