This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I served a Pokemon

If I really did serve a Pokemon today, it was a kind called Itsallthere and it does the attacks where it throws/drops large amounts of coins.

SP (suspected pokemon): It's all there (dumps a handfull of change on the counter)
    Me: I'll have to double check it. Which pump were you on?
    SP: It's all there. (walks off)

I watched where he went, then pulled up the sale on that pump. And guess what? He was 20 cents over!

oh god, please forgive my nerdiness, but:
    did you ensure this extra coinage was really coinage and not a pokemon in disguise?? possibly sent to assassinate you?
    "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

Quoth NightWatch View Post
      oh god, please forgive my nerdiness, but:
      did you ensure this extra coinage was really coinage and not a pokemon in disguise?? possibly sent to assassinate you?
      If it was it probably suffocated in the cash drawer in between transactions.

Comment

Don't those things live in air-tight palm-sized canisters? I doubt the confines of a cash drawer will bother it overly much.
        Last edited by LemonLad; 03-21-2008, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Quoth edible_hat View Post
          He was 20 cents over!
          Better than three dollars under.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I was gonna call it a PITA tax to make up for having to accept a large gob of change. But 20 cents is selling yourself pretty cheap.
            A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

You didn't notice a large red and white orb sitting out by his pump did you?
              - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Working...
              X