This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Boys, Bad Boys...

Wow, this is not my idea of a fun Saturday night...

Apparently the neighbors came home and surprised someone in the house. Said someone ran off, hopped the fenced into my yard and ran out the back, hopping another fence into the other street....dropping "a substantial amount of drugs" according to the cop I talked to on his way out of my yard.

Sooo, you don't break into a house carrying your supply of drugs, now do you?

The cop asked me if I thought they were dealing drugs. I haven't seen them do it, but they do have a lot of people coming & going at their house. And I know the woman used to use something.

These idiots have two little kids. And they just bought the house from her parents. If they were dealing, it's bye-bye kids and bye-bye house.

There's a crime scene van parked across from my house right now. It's like "Cops", live!!
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Wow

Keep us updated!
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

There's definitely some advantages to living in a neighbourhood full of retirees ...

Definitely keep us updated.

Comment

This reminds me of a story I read once where a guy broke into someone's house, and got stuck in the garage while the family was on vacation.

He was stuck in the garage because somehow or another the garage door wouldn't raise up, and the door going into the house was locked. And since he didn't have a key, he couldn't get into the house.

Anyway, he was basically stuck there for a week. He allegedly subsisted on dog food and water that was stored in the garage.

Anyway, he was arrested when the family came back.

The worse part is, he allegedly sued the people living in the house. I don't recall the outcome of the case. I'll see if I can find a link to it.
        Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

So, grandma took the older kid (6 or 7 yrs) to her house before the cops were even done poking around. I guess junior got scared witless (not that I can blame him). Don't know where the baby was.

One of my sisters heard the cops use the word "cocaine" ....and heard something about a gun. Bitch and Blob (our pet names for them) were brought back from the station, where I assume they gave statements as victims of a break-in, then they packed a couple bags and lit out for grandma's (she came back to help I think). I guess they didn't want to spend the night in the house. They came back today and have been banging and slamming around as usual.

Here's the thing: Usually when someone comes to their house, they bang like hell on the door...it can take these twits 10-15 minutes to come to the door. Last night? We heard NOTHING. I'm guessing someone knew they were gone. Must have jimmied a window, probably on the other side of the house. A cop lives on that side! Talk about nerve.

I think it's a "friend" or possibly previous customer. I believe those drugs were taken from their house. So, hoping they're on the watch list now. It would be best if they stopped whatever they were doing with drugs, but they're not that smart.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
            I believe those drugs were taken from their house. So, hoping they're on the watch list now. It would be best if they stopped whatever they were doing with drugs, but they're not that smart.
            Of course they're not that smart - why do you think "dope" is slang for both drugs and for a stupid person?
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth mjr View Post
              The worse part is, he allegedly sued the people living in the house. I don't recall the outcome of the case. I'll see if I can find a link to it.
              Is this the LINK you were looking for?

Comment

Migawd, those cases are awful. That those idiots got anything other than laughed out of court shows how screwed up the judicial system can get (I don't mean to belittle just the U.S. system; we've had similar cases in Canada!)

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
                  Migawd, those cases are awful. That those idiots got anything other than laughed out of court shows how screwed up the judicial system can get (I don't mean to belittle just the U.S. system; we've had similar cases in Canada!)
                  Erm. Read the entire article. All those lawsuits are hoaxes. They didn't get awarded anything (if they even existed at all.)

This collection is a hoax. The only reason it's the least bit convincing is that we all know people routinely file outlandish lawsuits and some juries are stupid enough to reward them.
                  My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
                  It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                    ... why do you think "dope" is slang for both drugs and for a stupid person?
                    Coincidence, extremely different etymologies. But I concur, the neighbs are dopes about dope.

Comment

Quoth AmbrosiaWriter View Post
                      Erm. Read the entire article. All those lawsuits are hoaxes. They didn't get awarded anything (if they even existed at all.)
                      o good. cos i've seen that list before

Comment

They have boarded up their basement windows from both inside and outside, and put up a security camera. And I sincerely hope that camera catches them or their "friends/customers" in the act.

To be scrupulously fair here, I have no way of knowing whether the drugs dropped behind my garage came from their house. I just know it's highly unlikely that someone would be out breaking into houses while carrying a "substantial amount of drugs."

And if those drugs DID come from their house, they're endangering not only their own kids, but the entire neighborhood.

Comment

Working...
                        X