X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MR. ohhiknow and friends

First is MrOhhIknow

Do you know type of customer? no matter what you say reply is Ahhiknowdonethis....

So its simple piece of hardware he wants but it can fuck up a lot.

(here should be lots of talking, main thing is whatever i say he replied yeiknowdonethat)

me: So this is antenna outlet i assume you want, you know that if you install this to something else than property you own you will have to do it right or they can ask for fee if you fuck up?
    (yes, i could say fuck up)
    he: yeeyee donethisiknow.
    me: ok, its 20e
    he: thanks

2 days pass

Near (what is big housing complex where houses are in top each other, and no i wont use dictionary ) old woman called that she couldnt see tv so i go to check out.
    i checked that problem isnt in his systems.
    i (thanks that he could show me) check antenna system.
    i did the house to house search to problem (hi, im onkko from local firm. can i please check your aerial signal)
    Suprise, 3rd was "okiknowdonethat" and he installed everything against all regulations and common sense....
    he was quite happy when i fix it but not as amused when i told he has to pay all
    That was about 300e for him, nice way to save

Next Mr My tv will escape...

I worked on rural area and we had first come first serve thing EXCEPT emergency.
    So that MR BigMoneyWithGoodSuit come with broken tv and i told him repail will take atleast 3 days.
    Same time comes guy with poor clothes and smelly (whats that thing what gives electric shocks to animals) and said its broken.
    Well, 2nd customer has real situation so i told to him i try to fix it now so i call him in 2hrs.
    You should have seen customer 1 face "AND WHY HE GETS SO FAST SERVICE!"
    thank good of kinda good boss i could say "you tv wont escape, cows will"

Comment

I suspect the words you would want are "condominium" or "condo" for the first post, and "cattle prod" for the second.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
      X