Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Know what's not a lot of fun?

Wiping up spilled windshield washer. From the stairs (sigh).
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Ah the Dark Side is always the best place to be.

I finally have off from work. Fucking fuck. 8 days in a row of SC's and lack of sleep. I can go shopping tomorrow. Yay.

Comment

• Should I make an iced mocha or a chocolate peanut butter shake?
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Chocolate peanutbutter shake!
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Today at the children's museum we saw two girls, identical twins, who appeared to have alopecia (where they don't grow hair anywhere on their bodies).

Khan: "Look mommy, two Lex Luthers!"

Me: >crawls under water table<

Luckily I don't think they heard.

My mom said I should enter the Family Circle Fiction Contest. I thought, hell, for $750 I could potentially churn out some feel-good stuff.

I just had a great idea for a contest story, exactly the sort they like, and now I don't know if I should write it, because what if some sweet old lady saw my story in the magazine, read it, liked it, looked me up online, and saw what I REALLY write?

I don't want to be responsible for an old lady having a heart attack.
            Last edited by AnaKhouri; 07-13-2012, 11:45 PM.
            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• -My big guy has told us that he is looking for a job in Ohio so he can be with his girl (who lives in Ohio) when he graduates college. We told him if he leaves he can always come back if he needs to do so.

-My big guy is big on conspiracy theories and will go on for hours if you let him.

-My daughter went on a camping trip with a bunch of her friends. She left yesterday and won't be back till tomorrow. I didn't sleep well last night because I worried about her even though I know she is okay.

-My children tell me I worry too much. I told them it is in the mom contract that I was given when I found out I was pregnant with them.

-Mr. Mis was annoying me yesterday because he woke me up after I was asleep for 9 hours. He means well, since one of the things that happened when I had a mini stroke was sleeping a lot. Still, I was tired and grumpy from being woken up.

-Yes, my little guy and I call each other "dude" I know it's weird but that is just how we roll.
              Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                My mom said I should enter the Family Circle Fiction Contest. I thought, hell, for $750 I could potentially churn out some feel-good stuff.

I just had a great idea for a contest story, exactly the sort they like, and now I don't know if I should write it, because what if some sweet old lady saw my story in the magazine, read it, liked it, looked me up online, and saw what I REALLY write?

Use another name?
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Sweat, most likely. I always sweat a lot there.

My son wanted a light saber. I gave him a choice and explained them ("This is Yoda's, this is Obi-Wan's, this is Luke's."). He wanted, no, he DEMANDED Darth Vader's.

Mommy's little Sith lord.
                  You son is adorable. I think he has good taste - but then again I'm 23 and wear a lego star wars watch with Darth Vader on it.
                  "So you think they named this ship the "Chimera" because there's a monster on board?" Tony DiNozzo

"They did not name it the puppy" Ziva David - NCIS, Chimera

Comment

• Steam summer sale >.< So many good games at amazing prices. I ain't going to have any money left at the end of the week.
                    As soon as I start thinking
                    That I'm sensible and sane
                    The Random Hedgehog comes along
                    And fiddles with my Brain
                    (from card I got)

Comment

• Quoth Lady Legira View Post
                      Steam summer sale >.< So many good games at amazing prices. I ain't going to have any money left at the end of the week.
                      Sooo tempting!

Someone hide my purse! (wallet)

ETA. Dammit, wasn't quick enough!
                      Last edited by Cazzi; 07-14-2012, 07:16 PM.
                      Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• Watching the first few Pokemon movies. Ah memories.

Comment

• Quoth Cazzi View Post
                          Sooo tempting!

Someone hide my purse! (wallet)

ETA. Dammit, wasn't quick enough!
                          Yeah. Skyrim at less then £20 hell yeah, Anno 2070 for about the same, other bargains I've. Picked up include portal 2 for less then £4 and a couple of interesting titles for less then £2.
                          As soon as I start thinking
                          That I'm sensible and sane
                          The Random Hedgehog comes along
                          And fiddles with my Brain
                          (from card I got)

Comment

• Yay. My best friend is coming down this week. Makes me excited. I miss her.

Comment

Yes, you absolutely should write it.

And if you don't want to give any little old ladies heart attacks, use a pen name.

^-.-^
                              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• Why is that police officer driving past my house awfully slow? I haven't killed anyone today . . . yet.
                                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                                X