Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was thinking about that angel, and I would also like a ride made. Something similar to the ski lift thing, only with inner tubes..person is placed in the tube, lifted and set in the water..the tube is released (gently) and they float along a winding river. At the end they are lifted out the same way. Would take a lot of doing though.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• In a fantasy world, Lady Sally's House (of excellent repute).

But in this world, How about a respite spa?
      Nice open relaxed space with all the good pampering care for folks. And an activity center on the same property but well separated to look after little ones while the adults get spoiled.
      Meeeeoooow.....
      Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

• Quoth Marmalady View Post
        Could Mrs TGK design a hoist so that disabled people could get in and out of the pool at the water park, so everyone has a chance to enjoy it if they want to?
        She wouldn't have to--there are plenty of off-the-shelf models on the market. The main 'design' work would be to locate the device.
        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

• Question is..should we make Nerf Weapons perfectly legal to carry around with us, so we can all use them on SC's or EW's that deserve it?
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
            Question is..should we make Nerf Weapons perfectly legal to carry around with us, so we can all use them on SC's or EW's that deserve it?
            Now there's a thought . . . there again, wouldn't we have a ban on SC's inside town limits?
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Well as it is almost impossible to tell a SC from a good customer, and we would still need good material for the site..we would not ban SC's from the town itself. Now of course since all the businesses would be owned by members of this site, anybody that is revealed to be an sc could be banned from their stores..and once they reveal themselves they could then be poked fun at and such

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                Well as it is almost impossible to tell a SC from a good customer, and we would still need good material for the site..we would not ban SC's from the town itself. Now of course since all the businesses would be owned by members of this site, anybody that is revealed to be an sc could be banned from their stores..and once they reveal themselves they could then be poked fun at and such
                In that case, we could erect an SC Wall of Shame in the town square for all to see.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• IANAL, as I understand businesses can be based on behavior.
                  I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                  -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

• Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                    IANAL, as I understand businesses can be based on behavior.
                    Kinda like that sign that hangs at the American Legion where I get hot dogs in the fall:

Prices subject to change according to customer's attitude.

Sounds good to me.

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                      The little independent hardware shop in the next village has that sign hanging up at the counter.
                      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                        Kinda like that sign that hangs at the American Legion where I get hot dogs in the fall:

Sounds good to me.
                        Some businesses have signs stating, "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone". I've also seen, "If you're grouchy, irritable or just plain mean, there will be a $10 surcharge for putting up with you".

I would not be surprised to see all of these signs at every business in CStown!
                        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                        My LiveJournal
                        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Now now, I am grouchy and irritable. But I'm not mean.
                          Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

• We also need some pretty places where folks can get married. Indoor and outdoor venues, for all weathers / times of year.
                            Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• we also need a pirate ship ^^

Comment

• And a castle.

Comment

Working...
                                X