This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!

I've worked in musical instrument retail now for thirty years and have tons of stories of silly, obnoxious and downright nasty customers. I've read quite a bit of the contents of this forum and am taken with the wonderful sense of good humor that the folks here exhibit. Laughter is a healthy thing and I look forward to reading and posting.

Welcome aboard! As you know, we're friendly sorts. If you have any questions, please drop me or another mod a line.
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

So I have to ask... any stories of flutes... and band camps?
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

I sold guitars, amps, drums, combo instruments. No flutes! :-)

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

If you have any stories of people who play instruments so badly they make you wish music was a prison-worthy crime (at least, their music, do tell.
            Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
            X