This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Owner

One thing I ALWAYS did, if a person said that the company's owner said something was okay I would then call the owner.

If I could not get the owner I refused the customer any special deals without hearing from the owner first.

I never got in trouble, because (1) most of the claims were false (2) when the owner had given them a deal he did not mind that I checked first before not making as money as what would normally be charged.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
      New job, but still plenty of stupid and annoying people to deal with. Yay!

HIM: "Gator bites."

I don't know if these are what I imagine they are, but if so, then they sound DELICIOUS!
      Note to self: Hot glass looks like Cold glass.

Comment

apoc - My best guess would be breaded, deep-fried balls of gator tail meat. Mmmmmm...
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
        X